Eye on you -jongsang

Jongho decided to go to the club. Yk just for fun. Jongho was this tough guy. All these girls and guys would be on him and he wouldn't even look at them. Jongho left his company. He just decided to go in his suit cus he didn't want to go home just to change and come back he was to tired to do that. He walked up to the guard and showed his ID. 'Oh Mr choi. Have a good time' the guy said and bowed. Jongho gave him a nod. He immediately walked to the bar. He sat down and got a drink. Jongho was just drinking when he felt a body pushed on him. He had a drink in his hand and looked down. He saw the most handsome man he's ever seen. He kept the same face. Serious and an eyebrow raised. 'I'm sorry! This guy shoved me! I'm so sorry sir' the guy said. He was in this black dress with a slit up to his thigh. Jongho gave him a nodded. 'Want a drink?' He said. The guy seemed to confused. 'I'm fine Ty!' He said. 'All on me' Jongho said. 'Hmm...! Sure I'll take one' he said and gave him a smile. Jongho let him order his drink. 'Tysm!' He said and gave him a big smile. 'Yea...np...' he was to into his face. He was cute and pretty. That smile could kill. 'Sorry I have to go with my friends' he said. 'All good...' Jongho said. He gave him a wave and a smile. Jongho kept checking him out as he left.

Jongho would look for him even with all these hot girls and guys in front of him. All these girls in the club but he got eyes on that one guy he accidentally saw. Jongho kept watching over him. He hoped he would come back for another drink. He couldn't help himself he wanted him. Ig Yeosang saw another friend and went towards his section. Jongho tried to make it look like he wasn't looking at him. Jongho glanced at him here and there. But god was he perfect. As yeosang left to another section Jongho was back to looking after him. Well now yeosang was closer to him but still far. Jongho looked at him as he drink from his drink. And ig Yeosang felt the gaze and saw him staring. He looked at him, giving him a smile. Blushing and looking down and laughing. Jongho felt embarrassed. He immediately acted like he wasn't looking at him. He stopped looking at him but then felt a presence right next to him.

He looked next to him as he drank his drink. He saw the same guy. 'God damn ur hot' Jongho mumbled. He laughed. 'So do u like me?' The guy said still giving him that smile. 'What makes u think that' Jongho said. He did but he's not that easy. 'Well seeing that I'm at least 50 feet away from u, but ur looking for me, that gaze is hot.' He said. Jongho couldn't the words. 'Thanks' Jongho said. 'I'm Kang Yeosang' he said putting his hand out. 'I'm ur man- I'm Choi Jongho' Jongho said and shook his hand softly. Yeosang gave him a smile. 'So? Do u want a drink?' Jongho said. 'Another? I have my own tab-' 'order whatever' Jongho said. Yeosang gave him a smile. 'Thank u' he said. 'No problem' Jongho said and admired him. 'I'm not that pretty for u to be doing that' yeosang said. 'Not that pretty? Baby- yeosang ur mesmerizing' Jongho said. Yeosang laughed. 'Aww thx' yeosang said and got closer to him. Jongho faced his who body to him. 'I'll pay ur tab' Jongho said. 'Aww u don't have to!' He said. 'No I want to to' Jongho said. He's really gone so far for this guy he's seen. Yeosang had his hands on his chest getting closer to him. Jongho tried to act like that's nothing but really he's having so many butterfly's and the thought of just slamming him to the wall and making out with him, he could do it right then and there but he had to be patient.

'Ur he best, ty Jongho' Yeosang said and messed around with his tie. 'No prob' Jongho said and was hesitant on touching him. Yeosang looked at him. 'Jongho, hold me, I don't mind' yeosang laughed. Jongho felt embarrassed. Jongho hugged his waist kinda tightly. His hand almost going down to his ass. Yeosang loved it. He felt special. 'Here why don't we go outside? Take a smoke, or talk since there's to much noise' yeosang said. Jongho nodded. Jongho was leaning on his car with yeosang on his lap. 'Well tell me more abt urself, u look so handsome, have such a cute smile, and then u look like a bear, a cute handsome one' yeosang said and grabbed his face. 'A bear really?' Jongho said. 'It's true!' He said. 'Sure' Jongho said. Jongho started thinking. 'Well I like, music, cars, clothing and drinking. I love beautiful men like ppl named yeosang' Jongho said. Yeosang hid his face. 'What abt u?' He said. 'I also like music and clothing. I love men that look like bears and named Jongho' yeosang saod. Their faces were centimeters away. 'Gosh dang it Jongho, just fucking kiss me already!' Yeosang said. Jongho pulled him in. Jongho giggling a bit. Jongho having his arms around his waist and his hand going down his ass.

Yeosang held him. 'Gosh finally. I was getting impatient. Those lips just looked so good for me not to kiss them' Yeosang said before kissing him again. Jongho chuckled and let him do what he wanted before he got his turn. Yeosang really held onto him. Not even letting him adjust to be more comfortable. 'Gosh I'm not going anywhere baby, im all urs' Jongho laughed. Yeosang wasn't here to play. 'Ur mine' yeosang said and kissed him again. Jongho kept him in place. 'Ok baby, why don't u go say bye to ur friends and we'll go to my place and have a nice movie' Jongho knew damn well they were not gonna watch a movie. 'Sounds great, I have to go get my bag anyway' yeosang said. Jongho nodded. They both went in. Jongho paid his tab real quick and waited for Yeosang. 'Let's go babe' Yeosang said. Jongho smiled and nodded. Held his hand and walked out.

Jongho got home and his guards were waiting for him. Jongho signaled them to work good with yeosang. 'Let's go baby' Jongho said as they went inside. 'I like ur house babe' yeosang said as he looked around. 'Thank u, designed it myself' Jongho said. 'U have taste' yeosang said Jongho smiled. 'Why don't we go to my room to watch a movie?' Jongho said. They knew they weren't gonna watch that movie. 'Yea that's great' Yeosang said and smiled. As they got up there yeosang helped Jongho take off his jacket. Yeosang in that dress was just so beautiful. Jongho locked the door. Yeosang pulled the tie, jongho was now making deep eye contact with yeosang. Yeosang started making out with him. He untied his tie and took his shirt off. Revealing his toned abs and muscles. Yeosang felt him up. Jongho let him do what he wanted. Yeosang pushed him onto the bed. Getting on top of him. Jongho held his waist. Holding him in place. Yeosang started kissing his jaw going down to his neck. Making kisses everywhere. These kisses made him go weak. Jongho held him tight making him groan

Yeosang loved how he had Jongho wrapped around his finger. Yeosang started to pull down his pants. Jongho let him do what he wanted. He watched yeosang take off his dress. The dress slid off. Jongho looked at him with heart eyes. Scoffing, he loved it. Yeosang got on top of him. Taking it slow with him. He wanted this time to be slow and passionate. Yeosang took off panties. Tossing them somewhere. He took jonghos boxers off. Felling Jongho up. Jongho groaned. Yeosang let Jongho handle him. Jongho lined himself up on his entrance. Yeosang moaned as he felt Jongho inside of him. 'God ur amazing' yeosang said as he put jonghos face into his hands. Jongho let Yeosang ride him. Yeosang kept the pace slow and passionate. It was amazing for the both of them. Actually getting to enjoy it. 'I'm gonna cum' yeosang said. 'Cum baby' Jongho said as he held yeosangs face. Yeosang gasped and moaned. Jongho felt happy. Jongho released inside of him. No notice. Yeosang moaned loudly. 'Gosh baby give a notice' yeosang said as he held onto him. Jongho chuckled. Giving him that smirk. 'I loved ur moans baby. Gosh they were angelic' Jongho said. Yeosang got shy.

Jongho laid him down next to him. Bringing the sheets up to cover the both of them. Jongho brought him closer. Yeosang messed with his hair. Yeosang kissed him and hugged him. He was all over him. Jongho let him do what he wanted. Not saying a word and doing whatever he wanted. Jongho was low on energy. Meanwhile yeosang was charged. Being full of energy after sex is crazy. Yeosang watched jongho close his eyes. Yeosang had a hand on his face. Caressing his cheek playing with his lips as yeosang laughed at it. Yeosang gave him a kiss. Jongho responded to it. He was lazy but still gave it to him. Yeosang hugged him being Jongho onto his chest. Yeosang rubbed his back for him to go to sleep. Playing with his hair. Jongho went weak. Jongho made sure yeosang didn't leave his side. Wrapping his arms around yeosang. 'I love you' Jongho said before going to sleep. 'Love you too jongie bear' Yeosang said. Jongho hummed but went to sleep.

Jongho woke up by someone removing his arm. It was Yeosang. Jongho immediately snatched him back. He was way to strong. Yeosang laughed. Jongho smiled and kept him in his arms. 'Where are u going?' Jongho said. Trying to sound mad. 'I'm just gonna put my clothes on jeez!' Yeosang said laughing. 'No I like u better like this' Jongho said. Yeosang nodded. Yeosang gave him a kiss. Jongho responded. 'Morning' Yeosang said. 'Morning' Jongho said. 'Let's just sleep in baby' jongho said. Yeosang nodded. He gave him a hug. Even tho Jongho already him trapped in his arms. 'I love you' Jongho said. 'I love you too baby' yeosang said. Jongho gave him a kiss.
Yeosang responded to it and smiled.

The end.