88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi

Start from the beginning

"Aapke bade Devar-sa ke vivah ki tithi pass hi hai ab,"

"Your elder brother-in-law's wedding is close,"

He said and I gasped.

"Yessss, I almost forgot it, it's just two months left, Oh My God,"

My mouth widened with excitement and he chuckled.

"Oh My God, so many things are pending. The jewellery, clothes, decoration, invitations and everything. OH MY GODDD!"

The stress and excitement only increased imagining the wedding ahead.

"For now, you must sleep,"

He said suddenly bringing my attention out of the colourful decorations and all and holding me up in his arms.

"You ruined my sleep,"

I complained and he chuckled.

He put me down on the bed and lay beside me.

I immediately hid in his embrace and started imagining the dance, the celebration and everything about the wedding.

Things started to get even smoother. He and I did not have any major fights after that. But, it was never flightless either. We were having sweet and spicy fights every then and there. Sometimes they were political, sometimes, personal and many times because he seems to be too busy in the Kingdom management thing that he forgets to eat and sleep.

The reconstruction of the outskirts of the Kingdom and the other projects were sucking up all of our time. Even I started working on the empowerment thing of women.

A majority of the staff were filled in the Kingdom as workers and volunteers. A few old rules were changed and new and more flexible rules were built.

The invitations for Devar-sa's wedding were already started to be sent and we were now just three days away from the wedding.

The whole Kingdom was decorated like a beautiful bride and Ranaji seems to be very happy about it. He did not enjoy much on his own wedding but he was seeming to fulfil his wishes at his brother's wedding.

I was getting ready for the Haldi ceremony and suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"Come in,"

I said and I looked at the door to my changing room pushing open and my sight fell on Rudra walking inside.

"Ab Samay mila hai aapko apni patni se milna ka? Ranaji,"

"Now you have got time to meet your wife, Ranaji,"

I teased him and looked at him wearing a yellow kurta and looking devilishly hot.

He raked his fingers in his hair and walked towards me.

I was also wearing a yellow attire for the function and he said.

"I think I am freaking out,"

He said and I inhaled a deep breath looking at him.

"What? What happened?"

I asked and held his hand to make him sit on the chair.

"The attendees and workers are not seeming to listen. The guests are all set to arrive and they are constantly making mistakes and doing stupid things. I want everything to be perfect and they are just making me insa-,"

"Shhhhh--shhh,"

I hushed him a little and saw him inhaling a deep breath.

"It's alright, it's the first wedding. They are doing fine, just calm down,"