Prologue

(Author's note: This is my first ever story. I merely edit the contents but not the plot and the storyline. So, if there are any plot errors and some other errors then I apologize early. Please bear in mind that I am not a professional writer. I am just a simple college student that loves to vent her thoughts and feelings through writing books.
Please enjoy reading according to your own sake. Everything is up to your decisions. Thank you for showing interest in my book. Thank you very much! )

-------------

Love can be stupid sometimes—or just pure stupidity?

It was pretty obvious. It was due to the poor eyesight or poor brain of Cupid. He might be lacking that he just shoot his fucking useless arrows just like a random lottery. What a love-god bullshit!

It would be good if he just shoots his own ass about ten times. Surely, he'll realize that he created some stupid love. Things could be better if he just reserves those arrows to love desperate humans.

Was he wearing a white fabric diaper? He better eats that shit with his bullshits. It's not that I'm mad at him. I am fuckingly cursing him. Who wouldn't be?

Cupid was so stupid to give me this stupid love. The most stupid of all, he made me fall in love with a moron woman.

Like seriously bro, are you insane?
Where did your taste in women came from—your arse?

"Boss, alam kong nganga moment kayo, at dahil yun sa kagandahan ko. Ano nga po ulit ang utos niyo?"

Why can't you see this stupid love, Cupid?
Can't you see this moron woman?
How could you do this to me?

"Shut up. I'm thinking how I'll get rid of you," I murmured.

"Ikaw na lang gumawa nang utos mo. Peste, ang tagal sumagot."

What if I'll dispose of this moron woman after I divorce her?

That sounded good, but my heart ached just by thinking about it. Everything about this stupid love couldn't make any sense to my brain. There was no logic and everything was nonsense.

I couldn't even hurt her, neither try to kill her. If I'll do that, my life will shut down like a power failure. I can't get rid of that maid—I mean my wife.

I went to a lot of problems just to protect and hide her. It was my secret, she's my secret. I had a reservation meeting with the devil in case I'll lose her.

Why would I hide and protect her?
Why do I need to make her my secret?

Ah, yes. I am a Mafia Boss. She's my maid as well as my wife. Everything in her, from the tip of hair to thr tip of toe nail is—mine. Even she's stupid, or a moron, either the two.

I'm just stupidly in love with her. I'll do everything to protect my secret—for she is a Mafia's Secret wife.

-----
This story is a complete work of fiction. The names, places, characters, and events are mainly fictitious or either product of the author's imagination. That any similarities to an actual event or a person, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The author acknowledges the trademarked status, owners of various product names, service remarks, or named features are utilized solely for reference, which has been used without permission. There is no implied endorsement of any of these terms are used. Any trademarks in this work of fiction are not authorized by the owners of the said trademarks.