True Lesson

An: this is the second to last chapter. Sorry if things seem rushed but I want to move on to other stuff.
There will be a final note, and a poll, so please check those out.

This won't be that good of an ending btw, I'm so sorry, but please no hate comments,

True Lesson

Zeus stared down the group, Artemis, Oliver and Roy had arrows drawn, Wally was looking at his fiancé nervously, while Patrick had his bolt drawn.

Zeus: I pulled my punches during our last encounter, but now I realize, you need to be taught what it means to be a god.

Zeus punched Donna in the back, his fist going through her stomach causing her to scream.

Wally: Donna!

Patrick rushed his father and threw him into the street.

Patrick: why!?

Zeus said nothing as he grabbed patrick and flew him into the stratosphere.

Zeus: you are a god Alexios. These humans made you weak. It is time to accept what you are.

Zeus threw Patrick back to the ground into the city. The road was split in two and the citizens ran away in terror. Cars went flying as zeus summoned a massive storm that lifted them. Zeus stood over his son who tried to Get up but then he was kicked back to the ground, the force dislocated his shoulder. Zeus then got on his knees and pummeled the boys face in. Blood splattered everywhere, Patrick's eyes were barley visible.

Zeus: (he grabbed Patrick's shirt and lifted him up) it is time. (He turned to the crowed) this man is no hero. He is nothing!

Patrick struggled and barley was able to move. Suddenly a flash of white light pushed Zeus away, and brought Lightning Rod away in a flash.

THE WATCHTOWER

Patrick shot up in a hospital bed and was held down by Oliver

Oliver: Patrick, calm down.

Patrick: how long was I out?

Oliver: three days.

Patrick: who saved me?

Oliver: uhm..

Atlas suddenly walked in the room.

Atlas: I want to help.

Patrick: why should I trust you?

Atlas: I swear on the river styx, I'll help you.

Patrick: fine. Wait. Where's Donna?

Oliver: she's uhm...

Patrick: Oliver.

Oliver: she's in a coma. But we think she'll be fine.

Patrick: Zeus needs to pay.

Atlas: agreed. I think I've tracked him to a nearby warehouse. I don't know why he's there.

Patrick: doesn't matter.

GOTHAM CITY

Zeus was channeling lightning from nearby generators. He suddenly was punched by a white light. He spotted Atlas rushing him and blasted him with lightning. Suddenly Patrick ran in and stoped in front of the god. Zeus threw a punch but Patrick moved so fast Zeus was basically frozen. Patrick punched his father across the room.

Patrick kept pummeling Zeus across the face, zeus having barley anytime to react. Yellow lightning flickering off the boy from the sky.

THE WATCHTOWER

Artemis: I've never seen these readings off Patrick's suit..

Dinah: he's channeling over 100 billion jolts of energy...

Flash: that's the combined equivalent of, 1000 lightning bolts. Not even I move that fast.

Artemis: he's not gonna stop.

GOTHAM CITY

Zeus was on the ground groaning.

Patrick: (angrily) you're never gonna hurt my city, or my sister, again!

Patrick drew his bolt that was channeling energy from the sky.

Wally suddenly ran in.

Wally: Patrick! No!

Patrick looked up at the red head and snapped out of his anger. He dragged Zeus to the nearest Zeta tube, and brought him to a cell.

THE WATCHTOWER

BATMAN: the threat has been neutralized. Zeus is in a cell, and will never escape. Atlas is in a new universe. It's all over.

Patrick: good. I could use the break.

Wonder Woman: Donna woke up. You should visit her.

Patrick: I will (he looked at Dinah and Oliver.) family matters.