It's In The Past

It's In The Past

STAR CITY

January 28th

Lightning Rod and Atlas charged each other, the yellow and white sparks flying through the air. Donna threw the metal titan into a wall. Atla stood up as Donna charged again but this time Atlas let out a supersonic scream and sent her back.

Donna: what...

Atlas: Ivo was a big help in making this armor. A lot slower than Amazo copying abilities, but the past five years have been more than enough to get everything I need.

Donna tried to punch only for him to use Manhunter's phasing abilities as Donna flew right through him into a dumpster. Donna groaned

Donna: I'm going to kill you!

Atlas: if you had the strength to end a life, you would've killed Cronus. But Donna Troy doesn't kill. She's the woman Diana raised. The woman Wally love. You have everything! And deserve none of it!

He used super speed and slammed her into the nearby wall, only for the amazon to get of his grip and retreat. Atlas turned to face her.

Atlas: I'm going to destroy this city, like I did on my earth, so you can see the truth, Donna! And then, you'll treat me like a god.

Donna: you're not a god!

Donna tried to punch him only for him to use Canary's scream sending her on the ground.

Donna: who are you?

Atlas: I am the future Lightning Rod!

Donna shot up to throw lightning, but Atlas merely disappeared with his super speed leaving her alone in the city.

THE WATCHTOWER

Nightwing: Tim's back at his house.

Donna: she's not dead, we can still help her. And I know how.

Kaldur: what do you have in mind?

Donna: we go to Tartarus. Get her out. But we need to upgrade the bolt.

Artemis: how?

Donna: your not gonna believe me. We us Cronus's scythe to time travel to before Patrick found out he was the son of Zeus. And we get that piece of metal Roy and Patrick used to find the truth.

Roy: while we were fighting Heimdall we gave it to a pawn shop owner. I can convince him to give it to us.

Kaldur: if we do this, we have to return it to the moment we left it. If Patrick doesn't learn the truth, so much will change.

Roy: agreed. I'll go.

Donna: I'll go after Thor, after Patrick finds the truth.

Roy: you sure?

Donna: I won't do anything to mess with the timeline.