Stage Three

Stage Three

STAR CITY

FEBUARY 15TH

Lightning Rod was standing over the villain Bane. Lightning Rod picked him up by the neck and dragged him to the other side of the roof. He held Bane right over the edge.

Bane: wait, wait, wait! Rubio, tell me what you want! Guns? Drugs? Money?

Lightning Rod: you used to run with the Light. Give me any intel. And you get to go where I want.

Bane: o-ok! Cronus told Savage that there would be something of value in Greece! Now let me go! I'll go anywhere you want! Greece!? Italy!? I'll leave Gotham and Star City! Anywhere you want I'll go!

Lightning Rod: how about you go to hell.

He punched Bane in the stomach, sending him off the 15ft building. He screams slowly fading.

Lightning Rod: say hi to Heimdall for me.

Lightning Rod walked away from the Ledge when her heard a jet, and a few sets of feet landing behind him.

Batgirl: Patrick!

Lightning Rod: I take Bane isn't dead.

Wonder Girl: Patrick, come home. Please.

Lightning Rod: not happening Cassie. (He raised he hand to snap)

Red Arrow: just hear us out Patrick.

Patrick: Roy? I thought you were on the brink of depression when Wally found you.

Red Arrow: well, found the original Roy.

Patrick: good for you. So that's all I took for the pain to go away?

Thor: Grief is different.

Patrick: you have five minutes

Bumblebee: you inspire the people of Star City and other young heroes, not just with your powers and skills, but with your voice.

Wonder Girl: the one-of-a-kind Patrick Lance! Who proved he's nothing like his father. And well, we miss that.

Patrick: nice, how many times did you practice that in the mirror?

Batgirl: if you don't want to lead again that's fine. Me and Dick are willing to step up. But I still need my friend back, I need the one who can guide me to be a good hero.

Lightning Rod: figure that out on your own. I did.

Roy: you never had to do anything alone! I was there when you killed Heimdall, but you got help. From me, from Ollie, from Dinah! The regret you felt was unparalleled to any regret a hero has faced. You were there for me when I figured out that I was a clone. You told me that if I hadn't been born, that you would've never had a true brother. That my birth was a gift. When Jason died, you convinced Barbra that it was not her fault. And helped Jamie realize that he was worthy of Ted's mantle. That Patrick Lance would never go on this rampage or abandon his friends!