Happy New Year

Happy New Year

GOTHAM CITY

Superboy was sprinting down the sewers when he suddenly stopped to examine a piece of clay. He suddenly was grabbed and dragged to the water. A body formed out of the clay, morphing into Clayface. He began squeezing the kryptonian into his body.

Clayface: you always fall for this gag! Struggle all you want kid! Even a kryptonian has to breathe!

Ms. Martian: (she floated above the two cloaked) Let him go! (She used her telekinesis to free Superboy) Delta Squad, we flashed the target. Converge on our signal.

Clayface: we can play at this all day missy! (His arm morphed into spikes) nothing you can do hurts me!

Suddenly two shrinks were thrown from the back, they landed and electrocuted Clayface, to no effect. He turned around laughing.

Clayface: that don't work anymore!

Superboy: Then try this!

Clayface charged the kid, who threw a pill in his mouth. Clayface froze. Literally. His body became solid ice. Miss Martian and Superboy approached it

Superboy: distraction went off as planned Robin.

A new Robin walked out from the shadows with a bow-staff.

Robin: thanks, just happy it works.

Suddenly a green crocodile shot out of a sewer drain into the water. Beast Boy.

Beast Boy: oh man is it over already? I didn't even get a souvenir for the trophy room!

Suddenly a boy in blue Armor and wings flew in. Blue Beetle covered his nose at the smell.

Blue Beetle: dude! I think the smell qualifies!

A girl in yellow who was the size of a bee hovered around the statue and landed next to Conner. Bumblebee grew back to normal size.

Ms Martian: Delta Squad to cave, target neutralized.

Nightwing: good work Delta. Come on home. Nightwing out.

MOUNT JUSTICE

La'gann: Neptune's beard! You did it to me again! (The former boy wonder offered him a hand. One that he took) I don't care how many years you trained as Robin, or Nightwing. One of these days. Your mine chum.

Nightwing: I don't doubt it Lagoon Boy.

Recognized Superboy B-0-4

Miss Martian B-0-5

Bumblebee B-1-7

Beast Boy B-1-9

Robin B-2-0

Blue Beetle B-2-2