Infiltrator

Infiltrator

MOUNT JUSTICE

Five members of the team walked out onto the beach in their bathing suits.

Megan: Hello Megan! We should hit the beach every day!

Robin: first, a moment of silence for our absent comrade.

Patrick: Poor Wally. I'd much rather be literally anywhere than school.

Superboy: not our problem

He pushed past the three heroes and the party began.

Patrick was floating in the water while Robin Megan and Kaldur were splashing each other when Superboy jumped from only god knows where hitting them all with a tidal wave of a splash.

After a few more hours Patrick started a Mini grill that held three hot dogs on it. The team was each holding one in their hands, each taking bites out of them.

Kaldur and Robin were now playing volleyball against Megan and Superboy a few hours later while Patrick was watching from the safety of his towel.

Then his phone rang

It was Dinah.

He groaned and picked up the phone.

Patrick: Hello?

Dinah: hey Patrick, I know you are having fun at the beach, but I need you to come back to the mountain, me and Olli need you to meet someone.

Patrick: (groan) fine I'm coming.

Patrick got up and waved goodbye to the others. Robin let out a cackle when he was gone.

Robin: a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Patrick was Walking to the Zeta entrance in his uniform, maskless and saw Green Arrow, Black Canary, Batman, Red Tornado and, a girl in a green crop top with an arrow symbol on her chest. She was about his age. Her mask showed her beautiful long golden hair that went all the way down to her waist in a ponytail. Patrick realized he was staring after Canary snapped her fingers.

Patrick: s-sorry. (he smiled at the girl) Uhm hi.

Girl: hi

The two stared at each other before Canary cleared her throat.

Black Canary: Patrick, this is Artemis, your new teammate.

Patrick: Well, nice to meet you. Lightning Rod (He stuck his out)

Artemis: (she grabbed his hand and shook it) you two. And it's Artemis, both civilian and mask.

Patrick: cool. So how did Arrow find you?

Artemis: I'm his niece.