Koenji, Ayanokouji and the boar

"I shall henceforth make chase!" I boisterously laughed as I pursued the wild boar escaping back into the forest.

These pathetic scums can do whatever the school wishes, I (the great Rokusuke) will do what I wish. This boar was now a prey, and I was the predator

My legs carried me towards my soon to be lunch. Is this what our ancestors did? Bahahaha this is much more fun than that shitty DHNS or whatever it was. I steadily increased my pace until I was right on the boars tail. Now what should the great Koenji Rokusuke do?

Observe

Adapt

Win

I observed my surroundings, thick and tall trees. Doesn't seem like much, but you adapt to any situation your in. I thought of a game plan, ah perfect. While this wouldn't normally work with a normal human, I was far from normal after me and Yamauchi Haruki trained in the rainbow room all our lives. How was I not normal you may say? I will provide you my elegence just this once.

This was the moment, I ran straight past the boar, spiralling myself towards the nearest tree, I used my right leg as a boost to jump backwards and land on top of the boar. I couldn't have done this before due to the boars ability to kick me before I could reach it's horns. So I improvised

With it's might horns in my hand I swerved the bull and sent us both flying down a hill and straight towards more towering and thick trees. The boar wasn't balanced properly, I couldn't swerve it's direction, well I'll just improvise anyways. I'm sure it'll be dead when it smashes against the tree.

The tree got closer, and closer, and closer until I elegently jumped off the boar and rolled behind the nearest tree for cover. But there was no indication of the boar smashing against anything. I peeped out from the tree to see a contraption, leading my precious boar up towards God knows where.

I also caught sight of a fur of brown hair...

First the arm wrestle, now this?!

"Ayanokouji you bastard.."

I cracked my joints,

it seems I'll have to go on another expedition

of course, nothing that I can't handle. Bring it on Ayanokouji-boy..

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi there, I'll probably have Koenji chase Ayanokouji next chapter and perhaps a fight between them, who knows.

Eat your protein, byebye