Ayanokouji Rizztaka (Part 2)

I trudged on, leaaving the black-haired beauty in a flustered mess. Sometimes I question myself, why am I so sexy? Why am I so perfect? Why am I so gay-

"Stupid driver, now I'll be late to the entrance ceremony." A feminine voice mumbled behind me.

I titled my head back to see a...loli! She had a beret on and was being escourted out of a limo with a cane in her hand.

"I'm sorry miss, the traffic was terrible, I can accompany you to the entrance ceremony if you wish-"

"No, I'll just slither my way towards there." She snapped at the driver, who berudgingly slipped back into the drivers seat.

Poor girl was going to be late due to her disability, not on my watch. I slowed my pace down to the point where we were both walking side by side. She only gave me a side glance before facing forwards again and ignoring my existence. I broke the silence with a simple introduction.

"Hello there, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and I'm from class 1-D."

While most people wouldn't be able to pick up on such things, I noticed her eyes widen for a fraction of a second before she recomposed herself and faced my direction. Does she know? I'll figure that out later.

"Greetings Ayanokouji, my name is Sakayanagi Arisu and I'm from class 1-A, it's a pleasure to make your acqauitence." She responded, a bright smile illuminating her previously gloomy face.

"Likewise Arisu, what was the huffle on the limosuine about?" I asked, purposely using her first name. She didn't seem to mind, further making me suspicious of her knowledge on me,

"Ah that, well my driver was stuck in traffic, so now I'll be late due to my disablity. You can scoot on ahead tho, it's fine." she answered, staring at her cane with a despondent reaction

Is she trying to make me lose out on a rizz move, oh hell no!

"Oh no I don't mind in the slightest, and please don't drag that melancholic look on your face across, I'm sure you'd look much more beautiful when you smile."

The blush on her face was very scarce and she managed to compose herself quickly. What a tough nut to crack...

"Thank you for the compliment Kiyotaka, but I do insist you carry on." She replied, why is her saying my first name so hot?

"I have a better idea."

"What is it?"

I didn't respond, but instead bent the rules of laws and reality to make Arisu fall backwards. I'm too sexy. Before she could fall even further, I had my arm sail across her fragile back making sure that she was supported and I flashed the person reading this a victory smirk

 Before she could fall even further, I had my arm sail across her fragile back making sure that she was supported and I flashed the person reading this a victory smirk

"I'll just carry you of course!" I heartily laughed, now scooping her up by the legs into a princess carry and speeding my way towards the entrance ceremony.

"W-wha-what?! Put me down this instant."

"No can do madam, this is ensuring both of us reach the entrance ceremony in exactly 3 minutes and 39 second."

Her flailing stopped after a few moments as she just closed her eyes and let me rizz her up.

Rizzed by Rizztaka, the one only.

School is gonna be interesting is an understatement...

AUTHROS NOTE

No one can escape Rizztaka's rizz. It stretches to all 4 cornes of the world. Man or woman, you will be rizzed up, beware I say, beware the rizz that is incoming.

Should I carry this on?