SadisticKoji

I'M BACK

EXAMS STUFF

THIS BOOK IS SO DEAD OMG

I'M OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS BTW, GENUIENLY

and I just want to see Nagumo suffer, hence why I'm writing this.

I decided to compete in a sparring fight against Nagumo Miyabi for a price pool of 50000 points.

I looked at the confident blond boy infront of me and cracked my knuckles.

"Get ready Nagumo."

"Should be me saying that."

Nagumo charged me and I hooked him right across the face, spiralling him to the floor. Nagumo gasped in shock as he tumbled across the ground. 

"What in the-"

I was alread on top of Nagumo and was raining down punches to his face. My white room instincts took over and to be honest, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed every punch which landed on Nagumo's face. His eyes were tearing up as he put his hands up in a defencive position. It didn't matter as each of my punches connected, cauing Nagumo to keep crying and squirming.

I kept swinging and swinging, before one of my punches missed. I created a solid hole on the floor before I carried on my assault, a few of Nagumo's teeth had fallen out and his nose was completely deformed.

"Stroeoddoop."

Was what I heard as Nagumo stopped trying to defend, instead trying to slither away. I kept punching, before I felt my facial muscles pull upwards. I smirked a sinister smirk , triggering a sense of great fear and shock in Nagumo, before planting a hit right onto Nagumo's face, his head ripping through the floor.

I ducked under a kick thrown to my head before approaching president Manabu.

"How could you."

I merely smirked again before kneeing the president in the stomach, grabbing onto his hair as I drove my knee into his stomach again. He fell onto his knees as I kicked him across the face, sending him towards a wall.

"I can get used to this."

************************************************

Dam I just killed everyone in ANHS, life can't get better

GIVE ME IDEAS, MY EXAMS ARE OVER