Ayanokouji Rizztaka (Part 3)

I sped along, soaking in the beautiful scenery and Arisu's thighs. What. 

I swear I'm missing something, just what is it? Ah Chiaki, I did kind of leave her to rizz Arisu up. Well, that explains why I feel like Lucifers staring daggers at me. Anyways, I reached the entrance ceremony, the frail loli still inside my arms. I gently placed her onto the floor, handing her cane back to it's rightful owner.

"Thank you for the ride Kiyotaka, it was much appreciated." Arisu commented as she fixed up her uniform.

"No worries, but you'll have to be the one riding next time."

"What!"

"What?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, the entrance ceremony was so fun wasn't it? The echoing from the people on top of the stage praising us for entering this prestigious school. They should be praising me instead, wonder why? Take a good look at my class, there you go. One half are dozing off and the other half are mindlessly chirping to their already close friends. Pathetic. Well that blondie from the bus is there, I need his number. And Kikiyo needs to stop stealing glances at me, it's tempting me to do something unholy to her.

Class C was no better anyways..Though there were few interesting people there. The burly foreigner, I just want his bbc, that big black car that I saw him pull up in. The magenta haired boy who I mistook for a girl does strike me as someone cunning. Nice jawline too. And a silver haired girl smiling innocently at the people exchanging meangiless praises. Is she rizzing me up? Involuntarily too?! No that's impossible.

Class B was basically irrelevant anyways. That purple haired boy tho...I think I've seen him when I went with Chiaki to one of those billionare events whatever the hell they are. Speak of the devil, she's still glaring at me, well not that I care. Back to class B- Oh my oh why, shawty look so goddamn fine. (I like Ichinose shut up) That pink haired girl will not escape my rizz, never.

Class A huh, most well-mannered of the lot, says a lot if I'm being honest. A meritocracy could be very evident in this school, there's no way 90% of these people deserve the 100% college acceptance rate. No way in hell. But other than Arisu, there was one bald guy who looked to be about as old as my father. I'll make a mental note to slap his head before I graduate. My father will try visiting me when I'm here, I'm sure he must have a way to figure out my location. Not that I care anyways. I'll make sure t-

"Now head to your respective classes please!"

Ah there's my cue, I got up just to be pulled right back into my seat. Lord have mercy-

"Ah no no, you can't run from me"

"What do you want Chiaki."

"10 hours."

"Can you even last that long?"

"You know I can."

"Whatever, fine."

"Good boy."

I knew she could last that long anyways, she was quiet exceptional, but she decided to hold back. Nuh uh, not me. I'll make sure to completely batter any opponents who come my way. No matter what...Now I sound weird. I zoomed towards my classroom, basking in the comforting noises of chatter and doors sliding open. Ah there it is.

***************************

CLASS 1 D

***************************

I opened the door and made my entry like a king. I'm joking I did nothing, other than observe my classmates. Blondie is here, amazing. Chiaki's here, not so amazing. Black haired girl is here, amazing. That class B girl isn't here, not so amazing. Ah Kikiyo's here tho, amazing.

I sat down on my seat, back left. Perfect for observing these measly mongrels. Oh my Kikiyo is still looking at me. I know what to do. I made derogatory hand gestures towards her, hinting towards the things that will occur in the future. It worked tho, she turned her head away from me. I suspired, I'll have to carry this class to the top if my prognosis of a meritocracy do turn out to be true. Which they will be, because I'm never wrong.

"What an unpleasent coincidence.."

AUTHORS NOTE:

Oh my oh why, hi there. I keep writing Rizztaka because I'm evidently a bit horny right now, but I'll try doing something different later on. 

Drink your water people and stay hydrated.