Kiyo - Mashima's wingman (Part 2)

She..

Rejected me..

and went to the boy...

who was aiding me in getting her hand to date. Why, why WHY!?

I'll make that boy pay, I'll give up anything to make him pay.

*******************************

After the rejection, me and Akiyama started banging everyday for 2 months now. She said my "t-rex" is the biggest in Japan perhaps. I don't know what t-rex is but oh well. Mashima had called me out to another gym session. Pretty weird of him to ask but I won't question.

**

The gym was empty for the two of us and I caught sight of Akiyama peeping at us through a corner.

Me and Mashima worked out as normal until he asked me to do my one rep max for the bench press. I had to lie about it and stacked 100kg to the bar. I then did the downwards motion before pushing upwards. Acting like I was struggling, I called for Mashima to help me. He picked up the barbell, before abruptly dropping it towards my face. I swiftly caught it and then put it back on the rack, I then ducked under a punch to my face.

I saw all that coming.

"Really Mashima-bitch?"

"I DESERVED HER, NOT YOU!"

"You know someone could record this at any time?"

"No they won't, it's only me and you in this good o'l western road...And there can only be one sherri-

I mean there can only be one person dating Akiyama in town, and it ain't gonna be you."

We then had a western style staredown before we pulled out our glocks and exchanged fire, ducking into machines to hide and firing away at the bad. 

(Fine I'll stop the wild west references)

Mashima out of rage picked up a barbell which wasn't stacked with any weights. But it was still metal.

"Howdy Mashima, you sack of balls, you tryna lasso me up or what you dingaloo?"

"Aye aye sherrif, your gonna be tasting defeat aye?"

"I'd like a see ya try, I've got a quick draw mind you."

"My guns can sling-"

(OK I'LL STOP I PROMISE.)

Mashima out of rage picked up the empty barbell and ran towards me.

"You know someone can record you any second?"

"They won't, it's just the two of us."

This was an indirect way of me askig Akiyama to record this interaction. After catching eye of her recording, I finally responded to Mashima.

"Don't hurt me, remember your starting this. I'll have to act in self defence."

"I don't care, so what if I start it first?! I loved her, WHY YOU?!"

He then swumg the barbell at me, I ducked under. He brung the shaft down and I rolled to my left before blocking another hit with my forearm. That does hurt a bit I can't lie..

I then grabbed onto the metal pole before charging Mashima, who had no experience in fighting. I punched him on the nose and he flew backwards, the pole also came onto my hands and I approached Mashima. Akiyama can cut this bit off the video.

I then battered Mashima on the body until he fell unconciouss. I then dropped the bar before approaching Akiyama.

"Hey Kiyo~" Akiyama smirked before kissing me lustfully.

"Hi Akiyama, I'm presuming you recorded it all?" I asked, groping her ass as I held her in my arms.

"Yes I did, let's go back to my place~"

"Sure, it is the weekend anyways."

*************************************

"FUCK YOU I SAY, YOU HEAR ME EH? FUCK YOU!"

"There can only be one sherrif in town Mashima, and it ain't you.."

"YOU SKALLY WAGGER, FUCK YOU!"

"I'd fuck myself too if I could eh, the precision of the kick draw took out this treacherous traitor, you feind of a sherrif."

Mashima got escorted away in the police car and I turned to Akiyama.

"Let's go back to my place Kiyo~"

"Sure."