Ayanokouji's expulsion (part🍋🍋w kushida)

(Kei doesn't exist in this storyline coz I'm author and author is author so he can do what author want)

"And the one with the most critisism votes is..."

Chabashira-sensei uttered as her brows beaded with sweat

"Aynokouji Kiyotaka."

Wow

The white room finally bested me didn't they..

I suspired, drawing my eyes across the room and taking in the reactions of everyone in class

3-A

I managed to get this class up to the very top and I had a full 7 months until graduation..

And all I got was feelings of shock, sadness and mostly confusion.

Well I didn't expect them to really praise me like some monarch, I did very well as painting myself in a very ordinary light.

I guess I can taste defeat too, I'll just have to move back to the white room. My "father" had outsmarted me in every sense and I now have to pay the price for it.

But Horikita didn't seem to take the news so well. I'm not sure if she's sad because she genuienly sees me as a friend, or if she wants to keep leeching off my skills to graduate at the top. But all in all, she was sad.

"Chabashira-sensei you can't be serious, surely you must have read it wrong?!"

"No Horikita, the result is as clear as day and as haunting as night."

My homeroom teacher didn't need to add the last part but she was also melancholic, and this time I'm 100% sure it's because she wants to leech off my skills.

"No we can reverse the expulsion. Guys we need points."

"I agree Horikita, we can't let a classmate and friend leave us like this." Hirata preached.

Hirata took me as a role model after I helped him countless times with his problems. But humans are humans, and variation of opinions is a very common thing with them.

"What?! He's dead weight, were not wasting 20 million points on him." Ike Kanji scoffed

most people silently nodded their head in support of Ike's claims.

It was a fair point

I was very defective.

"No we have to save him." Sudo replied,

Sudo wanted to help me purely due to our friendship, and it's something I appreciated.

"We hold a vote." Horikita said

***************************************************

I lost.

7 for me

the rest against

I'm suprised I got 7 anyways, but I'll have to step out of ANHS's comforting walls.

"Ayanokouji pack your things and meet me at the faculty room." Chabashira stated, trying her hardest to control her tears.

I got up from my seat, my face as stoic as ever before and stepped out of the classroom. Aware of the entourage behind me. I guess my *friends* wanted to say goodbye, how sweet..

"This class will crumble without you Ayanokouji-boy."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't get me started on why, I'm surr you wouldn't want that."