Deserted on an island

"This is your first special exam."

That was what we had heard 7 days ago. We were meant to be called to line up in our classes, but that never came.

We were meant to input who we thought were the other teams's leaders, but that never came either. 

We were all driven into a sense of confusion.

"What will we do Hirata?"

Hirata looked uneasy, scared.

"I'm not sure..."

I should check up on Horikita, I did send her to the teachers, and we're all confused as to what's going on.

As I was strolling across the forest, I got tackled by someone.

"Horikita are you okay?"

Horikita had tackled me to the floor, and was crying into my chest.

"T-They're dead! THEY'RE DEAD!"

What?

"Horikita get back to the camp, I'll see to it."

"No, NO! You'll die."

"No I won't."

I ignored Horikita and continued walking towards where the teachers were meant to be. As I turned the corner, my eyes shifted to suprise as I saw all 4 teachers on the floor, lifeless. 

Blood was spewing out their bodies. I raised my guard as I walked across thier bodies.

"What the fuck!?"

Ryuuen was also there. I knew he was still on the island, but I asked anyways.

"I thought your class left?"

"Shut the fuck up, that's not important. What the FUCK happened here."

We then heard a massive splash and a figure swimming towards us. 

Koenji splashed out of the water, wearing nothing but a speedo. He ran up to us. Koenji had a serious expression on his face, a big contrast to how he normally is.

"Everyone on that ship is dead."

"Why what happened?"

"I'm not too sure, but everyone's dying. We have to hide."

"Ryuuen you can go to our base, turn left then go straight. Tell everyone what happened."

Ryuuen walked off, worry etched on his face.

"Koenji, you kept looking at me."

"Ayanokouji-boy. I got approached by a man. He asked for you."

"I see..."

"Will you be the reason everyone on this island dies? I might kill you myself before they get to you."

Koenji gave me a hateful glare, and I returned it with a look of nothingness.

"No need. Just keep this secret safe, and I'll make sure no one dies."

Koenji didn't affirm if he would listen to me, but just walked off to the camp.

Would they make us stay here until we all starved, or would they come and kill us off?

If it was the former, then I have to take things into consideration. Humans are primal creatures. If let loose from everything that makes them feel alive, they will turn animalistic. There's not enough food to support for everyone.

People would do anything to keep themselves entertained, whether it be intercourse or seeing how deeply they can cut into a tree. 

Point is, people will be taken advantage of, people might kill others. 

Who knows what'll happen.

(I read lord of the flies lmao, it's such a cool idea.