𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐢

Începe de la început

Hyunjin, once a new weird kid, is now known as the school's prince everywhere. Even first years heard about him before they even got to the school. His name got recognized thanks to his abilities. His first semester, he got from class D to class A. Not only did he somehow finish his exams with almost no mistakes, he also got points from winning multiple Olympiads, attending extra classes and paying attention in school. Thanks to all these, he managed to do something many tried before but failed. He got 3 classes up, being one of the best students the school has. 

Isabella on the other hand, lost as many points during her first semester as possible. No matter the fact she scored amazingly on her exams, she lost every point she got from exams, because of her rebellious behavior. Along with her roommates and friends Robin and Seungmin, they get recognized around the school as the problematic trio that breaks every rule they can. 

The smart students often try to avoid them, while others realize why they should stay away from the trio once they get to know them. But not everyone smart has to be like that. What if some of the students decide to see for themself what is so big about these three and realize they might be right in something? What if the trio isn't actually as dumb as they look like but are actually dangerously intelligent? 

❝ No, they don't. Not really ❞ 

 Not really ❞ 

Started: July 1st 2023
Published: July 10th 2023 
Ended: tbd 

This story is a pure fiction! At first it was inspired by assassination classroom and the underclass and it's classes but the plot is completely mine and I take credits for that. Nothing in this fic is real expect for stray kids members. Obviously they are not exactly as in real life for this to make sense so always remember that this is just a fiction. 

Anything stray kids related is not my work and they have the credits for it. 

Warning: This fic contains swearing, some mature content (I am not writing smut but there are talks about it etc.!), vandalism/problematic behavior 
there might also be some form of bullying, discrimination based on class level, and/or much more! 

Credits for Laska, Riley, Robin, Ji-soo, Soomin and Astran go to my friends please do not steal them. Credits for Izzy, Amy, Hana and Bora go to me, obviously do not steal them either. 
There are also some background characters like Tessa. Tessa is Alaska's oc while other characters are mine! Some of them don't even have a real personality or anything they're just here to fill up the class rooms and cause some dramas hehe. 

This is Hyunjin x my oc Izzy. There are other characters as you can see that have their relationships too but the main pair is Hyunjin and Isabella. 

Lastly, have fun while reading! I hope you'll enjoy this story. I am always glad to know what you guys think so feel free to leave a comment or two hehe.