~20~: On the hit list

Start from the beginning

Simple!

Really, really simple!

The moment we got to the window and I was facing the man with my back, something was put over my mouth and nose. It smelled and I didn't know what this smell was but I could feel my head which was getting fuzzy. This was never a good sign at all.

Of course I fought back and of course I tried to claw this man. It got worse and worse till I couldn't take it anymore. Somehow I managed to bite the man's finger through the cloth and I felt hot. It was getting hotter and hotter and my mind was still fuzzy but I felt soo hot.

I didn't really know what was going on but I heard a scream and it was coming from this man who was trying to, I think, kidnap me. Anyways as I backed away from him or more like the other way around, I realized that I was on the ground. I was actually really really feeling sick right now but I also was on the ground on all four.

Wait!

FOUR?!

I was not seeing anything wrong at all. I was actually really on four legs but they had scales and I had claws.

"ROAR"

When I tried to say something only a roar came out and it was loud and probably, most likely woke up everyone in the mansion. That was my least problem right now. I couldn't care less to get in trouble after I saw this man taking out a sword and charging at me. I was definitely gonna die if I didn't move or do anything at all!

Oh shit!

He is about to kill me!

What am I about to do?

What can I do?

What happened?!

Don't tell me, I am a dog size dragon?!!!!

As the man came closer to get me, I also started to back away but it was not that easy. He definitely had a sword aura and was trying to hit me with it. I was just scared and didn't know what to do. Still the moment I saw an opening, I went for it and bit the man's arms so he would drop the sword down.

It was starting to get loud outside the room too.

"VIVI"

"Someone opened the locked door!"

"I don't care! I will kick this down!"

It was just one moment of me being careless and this guy immediately managed to hit me. It hurt and I wanted to scream out but I couldn't! I didn't dare to do that at all. I was just scared and this man was not letting me be at all! Was I his target? Who did I anger to deserve this?! Did this make any kind of sense at all actually?! This was insane! Why would anyone even go after a kid and then try to kill them this obviously. Of course the result would be with people going crazy. The best scenario was a couple of servants losing their heads and the worst was my father actually going haywire and giving into his bloodlust massacring everyone and everything in his path till he would get taken off. Well to be honest both scenarios were not looking good at all.

No no no no!

They can't see me like this!

Not like this!

They will try to kill me thinking I am the best!

I have to get away from here!

NOW!

There was always more than one way to a room. One was the door which was definitely not an option right now and the other one was the window. It may not be open but it was definitely the best bet I had.