87 ~ Under the Rain

Start bij het begin

My heart was beating so wildly, less with concern but more with anger.

I would kill him.

My eyes were silently raking around to figure out if I should use the knife or full sword.

I did not know but I could have wanted anything but not that for Chandramukhi. The woman only suffered. No doubt her ways were very wrong with my father and mother but for Rudra and both his brothers, that woman did everything when they needed her.

And, he did not even try to talk to her and sort things out.

I did not know but it was haunting me a little.

Being a woman, I could understand possessiveness, I could sense discomfort, I could sense thousands of things we do in the name of care and love which are not good all the time but we care.

She cared for them.

I lifted my head up and looked at the door, waiting for him to come back.

But, as time passed, a slight sense and calmness started to invade my anguished thoughts.

Was I wrong?

Should not I have said those things?

Was not that my thing to bring out?

I inhaled a deep breath and palmed my face.

I could feel my heartbeats turning slow and my brain slowly drifting into sleep.

I woke up with a jerk and my head immediately turned to look beside me and a painful ache washed over him. The place was untouched which means he did not come back last night.

I lifted my gaze up to the window and my sight tried to see through the window. It was still very dark, which means it could be a little past midnight.

I threw the comforter away and stepped down.

My yellow lehnga touched the floor and I grabbed the dupatta to place on my shoulder.

I would kill him for sure.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the resting area. Surprisingly he was not there too. Now the concern started to build into me and I inhaled a deep breath.

Where the hell did he go?

My anklets' noise seemed very loud late at night and in the silent chamber and galleries.

I walked out of the chamber and walked towards the stairs to the terrace.

My heartbeats were racing wildly as I was not very fond of walking at midnight that too on a moonless night when everything seems way too darker and it was seeming cloudy too because neither the stars were visible.

The stairs were wide and had light lamps burning and attached to the walls to either of me.

Suddenly, the noise of heavy thundering travelled into my ear and I shivered insanely.

I would surely kill him now.

I got frightened to my core and closed my eyes for a moment.

After climbing the tall stairs I finally reached the top of it and my gaze noticed the dark clouded sky very firstly.

"Rudra,"

I tried to say and my voice was not coming out of my throat properly. The fear was overwhelming.

Suddenly, the cold droplet started to tickle my arm and face and I looked up at the sky with the tree root designs of lightning.

Another loud thunder made my heart beat raced to no extent and I felt like running away from here already.