I said all this with tears and so he had in his eyes, he hugged me saying "I'm sorry. How many times I tell you sorry but still it's less Sachi because after doing and saying everything to you, you still accepted me. I'm sorry." saying this his warm tears hit my shoulder. We both were crying holding each other. I patted his hairs saying "Stop crying Sanjh....it's ok now we are on good terms." he shook his head saying "But everything happened because of me."

"NO, everything was meant to happen even our meeting and that proposal also. Because of those few months now we are so happy and trust each other blindly" hearing me he nodded his head saying "I know, I know that I was the one who kissed you first because you didn't know how to kiss, I know I was the one who made love to you because I broke your virginity." I broke the hug saying "Glad you know you were the only one in my life Sanjh."

He kissed me with all love, holding my cheeks saying "I promise you, you can't be my first kiss but you're my last in everything. I won't leave you until my last breath Sachi and nor I'm going to look at any other woman. You already made every woman unattractive for me Sachi, but I'm just assuring you" I smiled hearing him saying "I don't want that, I just want you to be happy." He shook his head in an instance saying "I'm happy with you, I can't live without you. I want to be honest with you, I want to tell you everything about me even about Myra also. I don't want to hid anything from you Sachi. Those 4 days in Paris were sleepless, you're my peace, the medicine of my anger, the love I was finding for how many years. You are the one who gave me everything that I needed, physically and mentally also."

"So you did Sanjh, you're also my everything. I can't imagine my life without you. I can't even think about any man except you. I just love you like crazy." "So do I" He said hearing me. I smiled putting my head in the crook of his neck blushing asking "Oh yeah order something now Sanjh, I'm hungry." He nodded his head ordering some food saying "When I left you here and went to US, how were you?"

I looked at him surprised asking "What do you think?" "You were missing me badly?" He said thinking I nodded my head saying "Not badly but yeah I missed you, but Maa behaved really weird with me, I had no one. Whenever someone came to our home, they used to say something bad to me and as always I didn't say anything and cried my ass off in room." I ended with chuckle.

He looked at me seriously saying "Who said to you and what? that you cried?" I shook my head saying "It's all in past Sanjh." He said holding my hands "But still, at least tell me what they said that you cried?" I shook my head saying "What's the use now Sanjh, it all happened." He looked at me angrily and I told him knowing his anger "Sanjh, it happened in past so don't get angry." he nodded and I said "They said that I had some fault in me that's why you left me here and sometimes they said that you have affair in US. You didn't like me from the start that's why you left and so on like this, but after crying a little I will get ok thinking this, they were just spliting false."

"Who are these people?" I shook my head because they are also his relatives, I don't want him to hate them for just these things. I said "It happened, but do we care we are on happy terms." He nodded his head and I said "Forget about that now, we are happy that's important." before he says anything we heard a door bell, he sighed and went to take parcel because of course we both were almost naked.

He came and we both had our dinner with little bit of chatting and all. He threw those boxes in dustbin and again came to that couch lifting me up and he put me on his lap, I snuggled in his neck saying "Sanjh, you are going tomorrow in police station." he hmmed. I hugged him tightly and knowing me he said caressing my hairs "Don't get scared, whatever or whoever the person is will definitely pay for his deed." I nodded my head saying "I just hope that person is not Sparsh." he nodded.

"Let's forget that." he said lifting my mood, I shook my head saying "I won't, let's sleep." he looked at me saying "Then should we do something that will make you forget about that Sparsh." I looked at him confusingly asking "What?" he just smirked touching my clothed clit inside of blanket. My eyes went wide and he said "What say?" I blushed hugging him.