Episode 67

Sachi's POV

Navya looked all confused after hearing Myra and said "You really think you fools can do anything." saying this she was about to go outside. Looking at her going outside police covered her from everywhere and she turned looking at us saying "Sanjh, you literally planned this. I was thin-" "WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING." hearing this voice we looked behind Navya and got shocked looking at Suyash mama.

No one called him here, how come he...? Female police held Navya's hands tightly to prevent her from running and check her incase she have any weapon with her but they found nothing it seems to me that she has come without weapons as Sanjh had called her, she said looking at Sanjh in disbelief "You even called my dad, how can you do this with me sanjh?" "He didn't call me here, I'm here because Sudha called me last night. I didn't believe her fully when she told me about you but now I'm confirmed and ashamed to call you my daughter Navya." he said looking at her with anger.

When police held her then everyone came outside and Navya said "You people planned everything just to catch me, like seriously. Dad I didn't do anything wrong." She said with confidence. Suyash mama slapped her hard hearing her and said "At least now, accept your crime Navya. You're still saying you didn't do wrong, you killed people not one but two, you destroyed someone's happy family. You even tried to kill Sachi, your sister-in-law. Sudha loved you more than Samaira, Navya and you did this with her daughter-in-law, this is how you paid what they did for you in all these years ha?"

I looked at Maa and she had tears in her eyes looking at Navya and she said "When Sachi told me, I didn't believe her totally but now looking at you like this Navya, you look like a different person we don't know." saying this she started crying. Aaruhi and Samastha held Maa tightly and Navya said "Why no one is understanding me that I didn't do anything wrong? I just wanted to be with Sanjh."

"Are you psycho Navya? Can't you understand that you killed someone and you're saying you did this just to stay with me. You're calling this love? Love isn't selfish like you're saying, love is selfless. You don't love me but is badly obsessed with me. I slapped you that day just because you won't do anything in future and that had nothing to do with my wife but still you did. I always treated you like Samaira, from what did you even think that I loved you?" Sanjh said looking at her with sadness in his eyes.

She looked at him saying "But you don't even love this Sachi, Sanjh." Sanjh shook his head saying "Now you have problem with Sachi, before you had problem with Myra. Because of you Navya, we broke up, because of you I got forcefully married and everything happened because of you and here we were thinking that Sachi was doing everything."

Myra said looking at Navya "You always think Navya that Sachi is scared of you but I was the one who was scared of you but not now, I'm happy that Sanjh got married to Sachi because she is way more better than me. Accept your sin and let us live peacefully." Navya wiggled in those police hands and because of this they put hand cuff in her hands.

She said "I will make you pay for this Sachi Kashyap." hearing her again her dad slapped her saying "only if you will come out in any case then." he looked behind us and said looking at SHO "Sir, please don't give her bell. I'm her dad but still she needs to pay for what she did and put all charges on her." We all looked at mama with respect, saying and doing this for himself is different and he was literally saying this for his own daughter who is princess for him.

That SHO nodded saying "It takes guts to say this Mr. Sharma and I'm feeling really good that you're doing this for justice." We all nodded hearing him and Sanjh said looking at Navya straight "and yes, she is not Sachi Kashyap but Sachi Sanjh Rajvanshi. The press was not fake Navya and nor even my words." Hearing him, she looked at him with big eyes and Sparsh said "Take her out from here."