Episode 16

Sanjh's POV

Before I could even say hello, he said something that my smile just disappeared after hearing that.

"Sanjh come home fast. Sachi fainted, come fast." Saying this he cut the call. I was so confused and speechless. First thing, what is Randhir doing at home? And other thing is what happened to Sachi suddenly?

Abhi and Harsh got up from their seats. I was frozen on my spot. Suddenly Abhi shook my body and said "Didn't you hear what Randhir said? We need to hurry bro. What happened to her?" saying this he looked at me confused.

I looked at him tensed & said "I don't know. When I left for the office, at that time she was all ok and suddenly..." I didn't even complete and rushed outside to get in the car. Harshit and Abhishek also sat beside me. "Drive fast to home." santosh kakas just nodded and started driving.

I was just thinking about Sachi. What happened to her suddenly? Thinking this I again said to santosh kaka "Please kaka, can you drive fast? It's really urgent." Harsh and Abhi looked at me surprisingly but I was so tensed to even look at them. This ride daily feels like 15 mins but now the same road, same ride is feeling like a year to me.

When we reached at home, I opened the door hurriedly and ran inside just to find everyone sitting in hall like nothing happened. "WHERE IS SACHI?" I yelled. Sachi fainted and here except Maa, everyone is sitting like nothing happened.

Samastha said "Don't worry Sanjh. Maa is with her and also doctor came just now."

"HOW DARE YOU? YOU GUYS ARE SEATING HERE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND SAMASTHA YOU'RE SAYING DON'T WORRY. IF RANDHIR WILL ALSO FAINT LIKE THIS THEN WON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT HIM HAA? SHE IS MY FUCKING WIFE. If something happens to her then I WILL KILL YOU" I said last line looking at Navya and she just gulped. I was yelling at them, I didn't even know why?

Suddenly Abhi and Harsh came and stopped me saying "Right now they are not important, Sachi is important." I nodded at them and glared at Samastha. I again yelled "WHERE IS SHE? GIVE ME DAMN ANSWER"

"In room." she said glaring back. We rushed to her room and found Maa sitting beside Sachi and her eyes were glossy, maybe she was crying. The doctor was checking Sachi. Feeling our presence, doctor looked at us and said "No one is allowed inside, please co-operate." Abhi and Harsh nodded and went downstairs.

I looked at doctor and went inside. She again repeated the same thing but looking at my angry face she just gulped and continued her checkup. She understood just looking at my face that who I am and what can I do to her. So, ignoring me she started working.

Looking at me, Maa rushed towards me and hugged me tightly "Sanjh she suddenly fainted, will she be fine?" saying this she started crying.

I closed eyes to control my anger and fear about the same thing "Maa everything will be fine, don't worry. I'm here na, I will make everything like before, please trust me." I said just to make Maa relieved. Listening to me she nodded and smiled through her teary eyes.

Maa and me both were sitting on couch. Doctor came to us after few minutes checking on Sachi. Maa asked "What happened to her? Is she fine?"

Doctor smiled and said "Yes aunty, your daughter-in-law is totally fine. Don't worry about her, she fainted just because of some stress and sir did she starved herself or any another thing?" she asked last question looking at me.

I didn't know what to reply that. Yes she starved and stressed herself and that also because of me, fucking me. I'm the reason she is laying there. Doctor touched my arm asking "Sorry sir, but can you tell me?"

"I don't know but I observed that she didn't eat anything last night and in morning also." I said feeling guilty. The doctor said "It's ok sir, I gave her an injection. Let her sleep for some hours. She is too weak, so let her sleep and don't disturb her. And yeah most importantly, don't stress her more." Maa and me both nodded at her and she bade a bye to us and exited.