Episode 29

Sachi's POV

I woke up but no one was beside me. I searched for Sanjh in entire house but every worker was telling me that he left for the office. He didn't tell me about anything except that someone will be coming today. I sighed and started making breakfast. Everyone started coming and taking their seats on dining except my Sanjh, without him the table also looked incomplete.

We started our breakfast and here we go "You eat fast, if you want to come with me." Sameer bhai said annoyingly showing his finger to Aaruhi who was eating peacefully. "I want to but I can't leave my food for you" She said sassily. "Ok then have your food, I'm going." He said making her eyes go wide.

She said getting up from her seat "Sameer why are you getting angry? See I'm ready just let me take my bag. OK?" he nodded his head and she ran inside her room making everyone chuckle at her cuteness. She came and said giving flying kisses "Byee everyone, I'm gonna miss you aunty, Samaira and my lovely Sachi." we all looked at her in ewww. Sameer bhai said "Miss. Dramaqueen if your melodrama is over then please let's go"

She glared at him and said "It's too early, why are you in rush ha? Just to irritate me" He shook his head saying "Nope, I don't waste my time on useless things. Today Sanjh bhai took half day leave so I need to attend one meeting on behalf of him, can we go now?" She nodded and I asked "Sameer bhai why Sanjh take his half day leave? and where is he?"

"Bhabhi about that I also don't know very well but he went to bring someone at home." Sameer bhai said rushing outside. I nodded and thought to myself that who is she that Sanjh went himself to take her with him and no one knows about her, it's weird.

After our breakfast, telling what to make for lunch I directly went to my room and called Tanuja to tell that I'm coming at office from tomorrow.

I excitedly called her and she picked it up in few rings.

"Heey hello" I said.

"Yeah hello, how are you? of course all ok?" She asked me a question and she also gave it an answer.

I chuckled and said "What happened? I have a good news for you."

She said excitedly "Which one? Don't say you're pregnant and you won't be able to come in office for 9 months now" she ended with sad voice.
I mentally slapped my head and said "I'm not pregnant and are you mad? I'm coming to office from tomorrow that was the good news."

She excitedly said "Ohh yeah that's a really good news, I feel really good Sachi when you are around me. It feels like my little sister is beside me asking what to do? Di how to do this?"

"Yeah I also miss you but our wait is over. I'm coming tomorrow." I said excitedly. When I heard the door bell ringing, I thought that mysterious she has come. "Tanu di, I will meet you tomorrow. Guest has come to my home." She said understanding "Yup bye baby" I also said bye and left to go downstairs.

I went downstairs just to find Sanjh who was holding a girl with his hands by her shoulder and she was looking pregnant. Who is she? Maa also looked at them weirdly?

I went there and smiled at them. Sanjh smiled and that girl just looked at me blankly. He let her become comfortable on sofa saying "Sachi water" Nodding my head I brought water for her. She took and drank that water slowly looking at Sanjh. Sanjh gave her his smile. What? He smiled at her? He is always cold towards everyone but he gave her smile.

He looked at her "Myra she is my Maa" he said showing his finger towards Maa. Maa smiled at her and so did Myra. I never heard about her from anyone in home and not even from Samastha or Harshit bhaiya. "Maa she is my friend and will be staying here with us for few days." Maa smiled and said "Oh hello Myra, how many months?" she completed caressing her belly.