Episode 52

Sachi's POV

I woke up feeling extreme pressure on my chest like someone is caressing my boobs with putting some weight on them. I opened my eyes and found Sanjh looking at me, he said "Good morning." hearing him I smiled and turned myself opposite to him saying "It's still good night for me, let me sleep." saying this I removed his hands from my chest.

He groaned saying this "Sleep if you want but why the heck you removed my hands." Ignoring him, I closed my eyes. He suddenly turned me in same position like before and I jerked opened my eyes because of him, he said "Don't ignore me." I closed my eyes hearing him saying "I'm sleepy, I'm not ignoring you."

Saying this I hugged him putting my head in his neck, he put his hand on my bare waist saying "Sachi think if we were like this from the start then? I think you must have been pregnant till now." hearing him I blushed and said "Stop it, you're so shameless." he giggled after hearing and said "Forget my last line but think about first one."

I broke the hug looking at him saying "Whatever it is, I don't mind how much time we got for opening each other. You know I don't care about the whole journey but I just want that journey's happy ending. I don't know or I don't ever care how we started but I do care about ending and that I want a happy one." hearing me he pecked my lips.

I hugged him again, he smiled saying "I also want the same, a happy ending for us." I nodded my head in his neck saying "Do you remember the day of our marriage?" He shook his head saying "Not properly. You know, I was so angry that day when I saw you in bridal dress." I broke the hug looking at him in confusion saying "Why? Was I looking that bad?"

He laughed at me saying "No, not because of that. I didn't want my bride to be you, I could have accepted any girl but not you." hearing him I slapped his chest saying "Whyy?" He giggled holding my hand saying "Because I didn't want to ruin your life." hearing him I looked at him with love thinking that time also he cared for me, but I asked "Do you regret it now?"

He looked at me saying "What? nooo. It's just that I always saw you as a sister because of Shri." Hearing him I shouted saying "WHAT" hearing me he started laughing nodding his head, I said looking at him in disbelief "How can you see me as your sister?" He was still laughing I hit his chest saying "Don't you dare to touch me again."

Saying this I turned opposite to him jerking his hands from my body, he hugged me from behind saying "Isn't it better to see you as a sister than hating you." I huffed in anger saying "It's better to hate me but sister what the fuck." He laughed hearing me saying "You started cursing like me." I ignored him saying "Whatever, remove your hands."

Hearing me instead of removing hands he hugged me more tightly, I jerked his hands saying "You saw me as a sister and you do this with your sister?" I said showing him my clothes on bed. He gave me a toothy smile saying "That was long ago but you are my wife now and this is my right." saying this he again put his hand on my waist.

I again jerked his hand saying "Still, so from now on don't touch me." Hearing me he sulked saying "Ah why are you like this? Baby listen, I saw you that time but looking at you as a sister you don't become one. I love you as a wifey." saying this he started pouring kisses all over my face and feeling ticklish I started giggling.

"Ok,ok." I said and he smiled saying "Now can I?" "What?" I asked confusingly & he said smiling "Can I touch you?" I shook my head as no but he being he, he started cupping my bare boobs saying "now I don't need permission." he started pressing them, I rolled my eyes saying "Don't do that Sanjh." saying this I held his hand in mine. He pouted and nodded his head saying "Ok, but at night I will do whatever I want."

I rolled my eyes saying "You always do that, what's so new?" he nodded and hugged me saying "I do." I giggled hearing him and said "I was saying do you remember the day of our marriage when we were coming to home and I fell asleep in car?" He nodded his head saying "Yeah, you sleepy head." I just ignored his mocking saying "That day, my head hit the car's window twice and yesterday was same but you put my head on your shoulder."