Episode 2

Sachi's Pov

I was waiting for the alarm to ring. As soon as the alarm went off, I got up and went to the washroom. I couldn't sleep all night. It hurts when someone says this kind of words but he is not someone but my husband whom I love. I don't know now how to face everyone downstairs. Thinking this, I walked out of the washroom.

Now when I looked at my room cause I was very tired yesterday to even look at my or our room, it's pretty big and grey in color. It smelled like him. His photo was placed on the bedside table. I smiled looking at his picture.

 I smiled looking at his picture

                   ( Sanjh's bedroom )

                  ( Sanjh's bedroom )

Suddenly I remembered his words that he said to me yesterday and my eyes started getting teary. I pressed my lips together so that my tears shouldn't come out. Sachi, control your tears they should not come out in front of him. I said it in my mind. I turned and checked myself again in the mirror. I wiped my tears with my hand and put on a fake smile on my face. I closed the door and went downstairs.

When I went down, all the workers were running around here and there because of their work and I heard my MIL's voice ordering everyone from kitchen. I directly went to the kitchen. Looking at me Maa smiled and said "Why did you wake up so early? Did all this noise wake you guys up?"

I don't know what to say because he was not in our room and I don't even know in which room he is and where he went last night with luggage.

I said with fake smile "No no it's not like that ma I am used to waking up early at morning"

"Really, then it's really good because Sanjh does not wake up early in the morning" she said with genuine smile.

I just gave her a fake smile and asked "Maa, can I help you?"

She said "NO you can't because you haven't had your Pehli Rasoyi (First kitchen this is a Indian rituals) yet" I just nodded agreeing with her.

Suddenly she asked me a question, which I didn't want to answer "Sachi, have you packed your things?"

I don't know what to answer. I was thinking for some excuse and about to say something when a powerful male voice echoed saying "She is not coming with me. She is staying here with you all Maa."