Episode 60

Sachi's POV

"Is that Sparsh? How can you say his name Sachi, I hate you I was thinking you will reject that boy but what's with you had someone in your life who-" I cut him in the middle saying "It's you" Hearing me he looked at me with big eyes saying "It's me, that someone is me." I nodded my head "It's you, it was always you Sanjh. I know that time I didn't even have 5% chances to marry you but still that time also I used to think just about you." Hearing me he smile and pressed his lips on mine.

I smiled in that kiss and he broke the kiss still his lips were staying on my lips when he said "you were mine from the start." I blushed hearing him and nodded saying "Then I again focused on my studies, I always read about you in newspapers and magazines. I always knew where you are, what are you doing." He giggled saying "You little stalker." I laughed on him saying "Yes, I was so what?" "So, I love you for that."

"Let me finish Sanjh stop talking in middle" I said irritatingly and he pecked my lips saying "Hmm, I won't" I continued "I completed my engineering, that time bhai was married and Kanika bhabhi knew about my little crush on you so did Sparsh & Aaru also. I was looking for job without telling my dad but one day suddenly dad asked me about marriage, I refused saying I don't know him but dad said I know him and gave me whole night to think about this marriage proposal."

"And that proposal was from your family, I was so confused. I was happy and sad at the same time knowing that after marriage you won't accept me but Kanika bhabhi was the one who told me to give it a try. If you wouldn't have accepted me then you could have given me divorce but after knowing the proposal was from my crush then she told me not to reject it so that's why I told my dad yes. And you know Sanjh that was the first time my dad patted my head with smile." I completed looking at him.

"Why you rejected my proposal first ha?" He said irritatingly I laughed saying "Sanjh you always ignored me and hated me. More than me I wanted you to have a happy marriage life." He shook his head saying "What about you, you loved me for 6 years just to forget me?" I nodded saying "It's not that hard when you see your loved one's smile with happiness" He pecked my lips saying "But would you have been able to love someone after marriage?" I shook my head saying "No I don't think so but for you I can do a loveless marriage also, not a big deal." he patted my head saying "Gosh Sachi, I'm not worthy for your love."

I shook my head saying "You are more worthy than my love." He looked at me with adoration saying "I think 'I love you' is such a little word to express our feelings, isn't it?" I nodded my head saying "True." He said holding my cheeks "I will be glad if there are other words for expressing this feeling to you." I blushed and said "Do you remember, why I asked you for divorce when that Abeer's thing happened?" He shook his head questioning me "NO, I'm curious about that why? Why you didn't ask me about this when Navya did that with you?"

I smiled saying "Because that time you were with me, just 2 days were hard but after knowing that truth you were with me. But when Abeer's matter happened you didn't just call me gold digger but a slut that hurt me. Sanjh, I never kissed anyone, I never slept with anyone before. I didn't even hold anyone's hand except you. From start to end it was just you, that's why my mind always thinks that here I just love you but you slept with lots of women and still asking me these kind of questions."

"That was the biggest reason I wanted divorce and Sanjh a girl's character is everything for her. I never asked you for anything except respect and love but that time you said all that without thinking twice about anything. You and dad never gave me the respect and love I wanted from the start, I really got hurt that time. I didn't want to see your face that's why I left you. It hurts so bad when someone you love says all these things to you and that's the reason I wasn't able to say I love you to you until you left for Paris."