Episode 44

Sachi's POV

I woke up and sat up not feeling the warmth I was feeling few hours ago. I looked at my side and found a pillow, I again got panic not finding Sanjh beside me and without getting fresh I made my way towards downstairs.

I saw Maa and Myra sitting on dining chair and talking something. I rushed towards them asking "Maa Sanjh? Where is he?" She smiled looking at me saying "He went to office beta and will come back in sometime." I nodded and checked the time and got shocked "Maa it's 9.00 in the morning. Why nobody woke me up?"

"Because we didn't want to, wait it's 9.00 in morning" Myra said looking at the clock with her big eyes, I looked at her confusingly saying "Yeah, is someone coming at 9.00?" She shook her head and shouted calling Samaira "Samaira, it's 9.00, come fast." hearing her within a minute Samaira was in front of us. "Let's go" Samaira said to everyone and they nodded their head making me more confused "Where are you going? What happened?" "It's a surprise bhabhi, just come with us." I nodded my head with total pure confusion written on my face.

We went to living room and Myra took a seat beside me and Samaira turned on the TV. I said looking at them "You guys wanted to watch movies, then why are you making this much fuss Samaira?" She didn't reply and started changing the channels and suddenly she stopped making me frown.

"Ahhh not news Samu, you know I hate it." I said looking at her and Maa said "I think you will like this news." I again looked at her confusingly when I heard an unfamiliar voice "Are you married Mr. Rajvanshi? Were those news true or some rumors like before?" I looked at TV just to find Sanjh there. "What is this?" I asked them but they ignored me hearing him.

I was thinking what was he doing there and which kind of question is this. "But why are they even watching this?" I thought looking at these three ladies. Because I already knew the answer of that question "Of course, it's a rumor an-" my thoughts halted when I heard Sanjh's voice saying "Yes I'm married." Hearing him my eyes went wide and I got up by jerk.

"What is he doing Maa, is he out of his mind?" I asked looking at TV and then Maa. Myra said "Stop making fuss Sachi, just hear him first... then shout." I nodded again sitting on my previous place "Yes, I'm married and about the rumors few months ago, they were not rumors. I got married 7 months before." he said with a smile.

And then questions started bombarding on him asking "Then why Mr. Rajvanshi you didn't make it official?" he said "I have lots of enemies in this business world so I wanted to protect my wife and more than that I don't like to create a show of my personal life."

I smiled hearing him the way he was handling every question professionally. "Then Mr. Rajvanshi, why suddenly are you making your marriage official today?" The reporter asked, he calmly replied him saying "Because it's second time our photos got leaked now and it has been 7 months so I think it's ok to even make it official now."

"Mr. Rajvanshi is your wife also a celebrity?" "No, that was the another reason why I didn't want to make this official because in her daily life she would have faced problems because of me and I didn't want that. She doesn't like cameras and paparazzi around her. In short she is not an attention seeker." He completed with a wink making those reporters laugh.

I also chuckled hearing him and thought, I was thinking so bad about him when he shouted saying he didn't want our relationship to be official. Now I understand him why? He always did care for me even when he shouted. The way those reporters were asking questions, all of these were almost related to mine not him. He was making sure about all of this, today I fell for this man twice gosh.

I smiled and heard another question "So, how many months or years you dated your wife Mr. Rajvanshi." he said smiling and being proud "It was an arranged marriage and I'm happy that I married her." I blushed hearing his words and these ladies started hooting on his words.