Episode 17

Sachi's POV

I woke up when my hand touched to something hard. I smiled looking at Sanjh but when I realized that it was not my dream, I was hugging Sanjh in real, I just removed my hand from his chest and my cheeks started to heat up. When he started talking to me like he care.

Suddenly I remembered his words to me like dude why are you like this? But the thing is you don't trust me, because of you I'm here lying on bed. First he shouted like he doesn't care and now he is behaving like he is the only person in my life who cares for me.

I love it when he calls me his wife or when he just claims me as his and orders me. I knew that I was blushing a mess for nothing, but what will I do when my crush or husband is claiming me his wife and caring about me? Thinking this I again fell asleep, I was not sleepy but maybe because of medicine or what, I was feeling sleepy.

I woke up because of Sanjh who was shaking me and calling me. "Sachi wake up, it's 8.00 now." I opened my eyes and looked at him weirdly like why is he calling me and then I looked at myself. Shit Sachi, you're sleeping on his bed, of course he is calling you to sleep on couch.

"Sorry sorry, I will sleep on couch. Because of tiredness, I don't even know that I was sleeping on bed for whole day." I said with smile. This time he looked at me weirdly.

"I don't wake you up to shift on couch, why do you always think like that? Am I that bad in your thoughts?" He said looking at me directly. As fast as I could, I replied "No no no, you're thinking wrong, I'm not saying that you're bad. I always sleep on couch and today I slept on your bed so I just thought like that" I said looking down because of his stare and his eyes when they met with mine. I literally forgot the whole world, and about my words, they just got froze in my throat.

"I understand, I want to ask you directly. Do you have any problem in sleeping with me?" He asked and my eyes widened looking at him. What does he mean, I know he have rights on me as a husband but still I'm not ready for that. Before I could say anything he said "Don't think like that. I just want to say that sleeping on couch is not comfortable and you're sick. So, if you have any problem in sleeping with me on this only bed then I will sleep on couch."

Hearing him I shook my head negatively and said "No, I don't have any problem and don't sleep on couch because it will be too uncomfortable for you. I'm 5 feet 2 inches and you're 6 feet, you won't fit on couch." I said last sentence looking down. He just nodded.

"I see you don't hate me, do you?" He asked suddenly. I looked at him confusingly and said "Why are you asking me this kind of questions suddenly?"

"Because I want to confirm something." He said smirking. I couldn't understand him, he is so confusing like just few mins ago he was asking weird things and now smirking like maniac. Not understanding him I just shook my head.

Now his smirk became wide on his lips. What the heck is he thinking now, I asked him confusingly "What do you want to confirm?"

That smirk was not leaving his face and he replied "I got confirmed that, if you don't hate me then of course you still love me. The way you said I'm 6 feet and it will be more uncomfortable than you, you care for me" What the actual fuck, he was thinking like that. Now I looked down at other side 'cause I didn't want to blush in front of him. That day my confession was the biggest mistake, he is making fun of me now.

"I know Sachi, you love me from the day of our marriage, it's ok to love someone and more than that you confessed in front of me that day, why are you blushing now. That day you were crying mess." He said in sarcastic way. Now I wanted to burry myself, it was so embarrassing. I said changing the point of our topic "I'm going to sleep." saying this I was about go inside the duvet.