Episode 39

Sachi's POV

It has been a weak, I am almost recovered except my head injury. My legs were fractured but today I'm getting discharged and my plaster also got removed.

Thinking this I woke up today, looked at couch and found it empty. It means Sanjh already woke up. In this week, he stayed with me everytime and took care of me like I was a kid. My legs were fractured so I needed help everytime wherever I needed to go. He was not even listening to me that day saying he will help me in washroom also.

It was too much for me so I said to him "Just call someone from home or hire a nurse. If not then I'm not using that washroom." Then he called a nurse, he was so stubborn. It was so embarrassing like how can he help in doing my morning routine and all, we don't even share that bond yet.

My thoughts got interrupted by the door opening sound, I looked at the direction just to get disappointed. I was hoping Sanjh, he was outside but looking at the nurse who came inside with a smile, I gladly returned her and she said "Let's go Sachi, today is your last day here." I smiled hearing her and she made me sit on that wheel chair.

I fucking hate this wheel chair but right now, it's my best friend. That nurse helped me in washing myself and that's when I asked her "Ahh di, do you know where my husband went?" She smiled and nodded her head saying "Yeah, he told me he needs to go urgent in his office for some meeting. He didn't wake you up because you were in your deep slumber and he said he will come in few hours."

I nodded and said "Thank you so much for taking care of me in these days." She shook her head as no saying "I'm getting money for helping you Sachi." Hearing her I giggled and she said "Your husband loves you so much, we saw Sanjh Rajvanshi for the first time but the way we heard about him like rude and all, he is but it all depends on the situation." I nodded smiling at her.

She continued "I saw him crying that day very badly when doctors said that you have 24 hours and anything could have happened." I shyly looked down not knowing what he thinks about me. But I confirmed one thing that is he cares for me more than anyone. This is not the first time I'm hearing about him crying that day because when Samastha and Samaira came first day they told me about Sanjh's burst out.

I was feeling happy and sad at the same time knowing that he cares for me but cried also because of me. Harshit bhaiya and Abhishek bhaiya told me that Sanjh went to temple just to pray for me. I was shocked at first but then they said no one knows that he went in hospital's temple. When they were coming to hospital they saw Sanjh at temple that's how they got to know, but they pretended in front of him like they don't know anything about this, so did I.

In all these days, he slept here and took care of me until I told him to go to his office. He being he, he worked really hard in this week because I told him to go to his office. I said because I thought he will get fresh but no, he slept here at night. At morning he first talked with me always asking like do I feel any pain anywhere and then in rush he left for office. He always had his dinner, lunch and breakfast with me.

After office he directly came to hospital to stay here with me, he even checked on me at midnight. He changed a lot after that accident the way he asked me that day for a chance, I was obviously ready for that but I wanted him to understand his mistake for once that's the reason I said all those things to him.

Hearing the sound of door I turned my face to look at the person and found Sanjh, "You're way too early Mr. Rajvanshi" I said to him, I know he is hating that when I call him Mr.Rajvanshi but still he was not saying me anything for that. I love to tease him, he looked irritated but hid his irritation pressing his lips together.

He shook his head saying "Yeah, the meeting ended late. When did they remove your legs' plaster?" Yeah he came late doctors removed my legs' plaster until he came. Like it's literally 2.00 in afternoon and I know he didn't eat anything so I also didn't. I don't like to eat before him and more than that we got so habitual to eat together in this week.