Episode 1

Sachi's POV

During the entire marriage ceremony, I didn't dare to look at him. When he put vermilion in my hair that was the first time when our eyes met. I could only see coldness and anger in his eyes. I gulped and look down at my heavy lehenga.

Flashback

When I was in my room suddenly my dad called me. I immediately went downstairs. Not only my dad but my whole family was there. I looked at them confusingly and went to my dad and sat beside him. They looked serious. I just stayed silent. After 2 mins, my dad broke the silence and said "Sachi look my friend Prakash you know him right."

I said "yes dad, I know Prakash uncle. What about him?"

"They are coming to see you for his elder son" Dad said looking at me.

"Dad but I'm not ready to meet them and I have never met him."

"It's okey we know they are good people and about their son, you have met him lots of time and about the meeting only uncle and aunty will come cause their son lives in US"

"Ohh but I know him? how? "

"Shrivansh's friend Sanjh Rajvanshi, don't you know him."

I was speechless. How is it even possible that my parents were asking me that why can't I marry my crush? But shocking news was Prakash uncle is Sanjh's dad. I know he don't want to marry me cause he never saw me that way. All my thought got interrupted by dad's voice.
"So if you're okey then we will directly decide your marriage date because they are in hurry"

I don't know what to say so I just said "Everything is going just too fast to think about the situation. I want at least a day to think about this"

"Okey but tomorrow at night, you will have to answer me because I need to tell Prakash about this."

I'm sitting in my room thinking about dad cause I have never said NO to him in my whole life. I don't have interest in engineering but my dad requested so I agreed. I just don't know how to deny this proposal because of my feelings. I don't want to drag him with me. I know he doesn't love me but at the same time I don't want to say no to dad. I was feeling lots of emotions in just 4 of these hours. Ahhhh this is too weird. I want to marry him but still I know after marrying him I will regret cause he won't love me. Sachi because of your so called overthinking you will die till tomorrow. I heard bhabhi's voice. I need to talk to her.

"Bhabhii bhabhii can you come to my room"

"Coming" bhabhi's reply came from downstairs

Bhabhi is another bestfriend for me after Aaruhi so first I need to talk to her and obviously bhai talked with her about this marriage thing. I heard a knock.

"Come in bhabhi ,you don't need to knock"

"Yeah yeah and you don't need to call me bhabhi in this situation cause I already know the reason" she says sarcastically ,winking at me. I just nodded a 'no' with my head. She knows me very well cause I never call her bhabhi until I'm confused or need her help.

Kanika says "So?"

"So?"

"So why are they in hurry about you and Sanjh, right?" I just nodded a yes.

She sighed and said" because he is coming to India after 3 years and after 15 days he is going back. So his parents think that if he get married then it's good for him. That's the reason, hence don't think too much and we know you love him from childhood so don't pretend anything and just accept this proposal, okey?" she said shaking her head.

《~FATED JOURNEY~》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें