Episode 59

Sachi's POV

I woke up being tired of sleeping, my eyes were getting heavy because of oversleep. I opened my eyes and saw Sanjh who was sleeping caressing my bare waist. He literally slid his hand in my dress. I smiled admiring his handsome face, sometimes I wonder how come a person can look so handsome without any make up.

He has those looks that every girl die for. His forehead was open because he applied gel, his sharp big nose with little unnoticeable mole there, his cute pouty lips and his big eyes with black orbs that were close right now. He remove his beard time to time because I don't like it. I smiled thinking this and checked time, it' was quarter 7.00 at night.

Need to wake him up or else at night he will not let me sleep saying "I'm not able to control Sachi, help me." I thought and blushed. I opened my phone and searched with low volume "How to wake up your husband?" I wanted to do something different today or say I wanted to tease him. I watched lots of video for 10 minutes and thought, I will not be able to do anything in that, I'm shy God.

I saw in a video a girl woke up her husband by kissing his upper body, looking at that I blushed like hell and doing that will be end of me. But Sachi the way he roams his hand on my body. Yeah let's do that yeah, I smirked looking at his sleeping peaceful face. I held his cheeks and his face started showing annoyance. I smirked, he is not a deep sleeper like me, I dragged my hand sensually down to his neck.

I pecked his neck and cheeks, his breathing increased because of my pecks and hand movements. My smirk got wider and I roamed my hand on his chest until his nipple touched my hand, I got goosebumps so he also got. I was getting goosebumps that was ok but he was also getting them making me laugh on him. Should I pinch his nipple? I smirked evilly thinking why not? He always pinches mine with his teeth let him taste his own medicine.

I pinched his nipple with the help of my fingers and his eyes got open in jerk saying "What the actual fuck is this?" he had sweat on his forehead. I said looking at him "Good afternoon hubby." looking at his face not controlling anymore I started laughing. He was red, sweaty and confused still looking at me, he gave me a smile. I was laughing so hard until he hovered over me saying "Is it fun to you?"

Hearing his serious voice I gulped saying "I'm sorry, I was just waking you up." I completed showing him my puppy eyes. He smirked saying "Ok then..." I looked at him confused he suddenly opened my dress, the upper dress was just staying on my body with the help of a little thread and he untangled that thread making my eyes go wide.

" I looked at him confused he suddenly opened my dress, the upper dress was just staying on my body with the help of a little thread and he untangled that thread making my eyes go wide

(Sachi's outfit)

He opened my dress and not opening my bra he slid his hands inside my bra and pinched my nipples making me moan. He smirked saying "Dare to make fun of me wifey, this time I'm just using my finger but next time........you know me." I removed his hands from my chest saying "Why are you like this, so dominating and bossy ha?" I said without looking at him.

He ignored me saying "You're becoming bold day by day..... I got so scared thinking who is touching me like this." I looked at him in disbelief saying still wearing my dress properly "Who will touch you except me?" He smiled saying "I'm glad it's you." I laughed hearing him saying "Don't you dare to ignore my words Sanjh ever. This time I just pinched your nipple but next time.....you know me baby." Saying this I got up from bed leaving a very shocked Sanjh there.