Episode 38

Sanjh's POV

"She is not opening her eyes, it has been 24 hours now" I said. She looked down saying "then she went in coma" I looked at her in disbelief and that's when I saw Abhi, Harsh, Maa, Mom, Papa, Samastha, Randhir, Aaruhi and Shrivansh. Looking at them, I felt like killing myself.

I shouted on that nurse saying "Are you out of your mind while saying this? Who are you ha? Go and call your so called doctors. Tell them that Sanjh Rajvanshi is calling, if she won't wake up then I will burry them alive now." I said fuming in anger. She ran from ICU calling her doctor being scared because of my shout.

Harshit came and said "What happened?" "She is saying that Sachi is in coma an-" I said with anger. "I will kill that doctor right now." I said again. "First come with me outside, ok" Harsh said. I shook my head as no. I looked at everyone and their eyes turned teary hearing me except Papa and Randhir.

He held my arm and took me out of that room saying "Calm down first and then come inside until stay here." Harshit said getting little angry. Before I say anything he left me outside. Looking at his back, suddenly I remembered the temple and Lord Krishna. I made my way towards temple in anger.

I went inside and said "Look you proved me right, from today I am never going to believe in you." I said all in anger. Then thinking that Sachi is in coma my tears made their way out and I said "I said you God that save her for her belief but you couldn't even do that, I don't know why in first place she believed in you." I said removing my tears.

"I hat-" my frustration on God stopped when my phone started ringing I looked at caller id and it was Abhi. Looking at that I received it in hurry feeling scared and panic saying "What happened Abhi?" hearing my panic voice he said "Everything is ok, just come here, Sachi woke up."

Hearing him, my tears again made their way out. I cut the call in hurry and joined my hands in front of Lord Krishna's statue and said "Thank you so much god, thank you so much." I don't know how she woke up. When nurse told me she is in coma, I had lost hope but God made everything alright the way everyone said.

I smiled looking at the statue and ran towards ICU just to find Sachi's eyes still closed. I looked at everyone and they just passed me a smile and I said "Her eyes are still close?" I said looking at her. Harshit said "You fool, you're the biggest one I have seen in my whole life." I looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, he always calls me fool but look he is more than me" Abhi said joining Harshit. I was just looking at them in confusion when Shri came and put his hand on my shoulder saying "She woke up at night Sanjh, but you didn't know." He said giving high five to Abhi.

Hearing him, my eyes turned big in shock and I said "But I checked on her time to time." They again started laughing. Harshit said controlling his laugh "Yeah because she tried to open her eyes and because of weakness she wasn't able to. So she fell asleep closing her eyes." I made a oh face. I smiled looking at them with full of my heart.

I went near Papa and said "Papa she is out of danger, look" Hearing me he didn't reply and went outside. I looked down and said "Now you guys can go, I will be here only." They all shook their head as no. I sighed and said "Ok, I'm going to drink some water." hearing me Maa smiled and said "You didn't eat last night?" I nodded my head smiling at her.

I went outside, took a bottle and sat when I saw Samastha coming towards me saying "Drink it slowly, can't you even take care of yourself ha? You didn't even drink water in those days until she woke up." I just looked down smiling. "Are you blushing? OMG? The Great Sanjh Rajvanshi is blushing." She said mocking me.

I put that bottle on chair and was about to go outside to bring tea for everyone when I heard excited voice of Abhi calling us "Samastha, Sanjh come, Sachi opened her eyes." my face turned red when I heard him. Suddenly Samastha ran in excitement to meet Sachi and here I was nervous as hell.