Episode 82 (END)

Sachi's POV

"What is she doing here Sohil? Didn't I make it clear in evening that no food for her." Sohil just patted her hand, I looked at her. Her face was all red so finally this lady don cried. She looked at Sanjh saying "Dadda I'm sorry. I won't say anything bad to mom in future. I got to know from Choti Maa that how everything happened that time and even that Navya tried to kill mom since then Maa never left the home."

I said to her "She is not just Navya but your bua, give her respect." Sanjh cut me in middle saying "Sachi, she doesn't need any respect from my daughter at least." Aabha nodded saying "She doesn't need mom, how can she try to kill you-." again Sanjh cut her in middle saying "How dare Aabha you talk with Sachi without even saying her sorry and she didn't even forgive you yet?"

She looked down saying "But Dadda I said sorry to you" He said controlling his anger "But you said all those things to my wife and are saying sorry to me. Until she forgives you, I'm not even forgiving you." She looked at him with big eyes and he said angrily looking at her "WHAT?" she shook her head and looked at me saying "I'm sorry Mom, not knowing anything I said what not to you. I can't control myself sometimes, I'm sorry please forgive me."

I looked at her blankly and she said looking at me "Mom I'm truly sorry. I won't say any word to you, I swear. I didn't know anything, that you aren't able to wear those clothes you want to wear, I didn't know for this respect you faught with everyone even Dad, I didn't know that Navya tried to kill you because she was just jealous of you. I didn't know anything Mom but still I said everything and you didn't say a single word to me & didn't shout on me, Mom I'm feeling so guilty saying all this." saying this she again started crying.

I looked at Sanjh and he nodded with smile, I got up from my place and removed her tears saying "Stop crying Aabha, aren't you hungry?" She nodded still with tears, she is just a replica of Sanjh and she hugged me tightly saying "I'm sorry Mom." I caressed her hairs saying "I know, now stop crying Aabha. I forgave you." Hearing me she left me saying "I'm sorry." I said with smile "Eat first, my Aabha didn't eat anything because of this Sanjh."

She nodded with pout and hugged Sanjh digging her face in his neck saying "I'm sorry Dad." He finally hugged her back saying "Ok, Sachi told me tomorrow is your result of graduation? So is my Aabha again going to top in university?" She broke the hug and removed her tears saying happily "Yes Dad, Mom, Choti Maa, prepare the sweets." We nodded laughing on her.

She sat beside Sohil and Sanjh. Aabha and Ruan both are good in studies like Sanjh and Aahil and Sohil as well. Aabha is always little more intelligent than her brothers in everything, she always does top in university. I held Sanjh's hand below dining table, he smiled poking his tongue in cheek. We happily had our dinner and went to our room.

I hugged Sanjh saying "Thank you for making me more close with Aabha this time." He hugged me back saying "I just did once Sachi, you always makes me little more close with everyone." I shook my head saying "It's my duty" he said pecking my lips "so is mine also, equality between husband and wife." I nodded laughing on him. We went in washroom and got fresh, hugging each other slept as daily.

--------------------

I woke up and looked at Sanjh who was sleeping hugging me holding my boobs, it has been 25 years but still Sanjh sleeps like this, habit..... I sighed and woke him up saying "Sanjh wake up before Aabha comes and shouts saying Dadda my result came." hearing me he giggled still closing his eyes saying "I know, I know baby.." I said looking at him "I gave you two big babies and you're calling me baby, you asshole."

He opened his eyes saying "Stop calling my ass bad, at least it's better than you." I again shouted back on him saying "What? Better than mine. Ok because of my bad ass you got pretty kids." He looked at me with smirk saying "I agree your ass is pretty, that's why I like to use my tongue." I said with disgust "Ahh you dirty human, leave me." he laughed hearing me saying "Who started this dirty game ha?"