Episode 76

Sachi's POV

I woke up feeling Sanjh's hot breath on my face, I slowly opened my eyes just to see him so close to my face. He didn't even kiss me, was just looking at my face, not controlling myself I pecked his lips saying "What are you looking at my face in morning?" He pecked my forehead saying "Nothing just looking how pretty you look when you sleep."

I giggled saying "I'm not that pretty Sanjh." He shook his head saying "In my eyes you're my miss universe." I laughed on his cheesy dialogue saying "Get up baby, we need to go to venue also." He nodded and got up saying "I ordered a makeup artist just cooperate with her." I shook my head saying "Why did you do that?"

"I want to see you as my bride Sachi, just do what I say? Hmm?" I nodded hearing him and went to washroom after giving Sanjh his clothes saying "Go to another room for today because you told that makeup artist." he nodded taking his all clothes. I wore a kurti first checking everything downstairs when Maa shouted on me saying "Sachi we need this marriage on time, get ready and check on Aaruhi."

I nodded and went inside my room wearing my marriage lehenga and within few minutes the makeup artist came saying "Mr. Rajvanshi said that we need to give you a look like bride." I nodded sighing and they laughed thinking how I'm going to work doing this shit now. It took me 1 and half hour to get ready and finally now I can check on Aaruhi, I took car and went to hotel where this wedding is held.

I rushed downstairs and went to bride's room finding Aaruhi was almost ready, she smiled looking at me saying "You're looking same as your day of marriage just your head is not covered with chunni now." I nodded saying "I didn't put that purposely because you need to look like bride madam." she nodded and that's when we heard a sound of barat.

(Sachi's wedding outfit)

I smiled saying "Because of you I am not able to attend my brother in law's barat." she looked down blushing saying "Sachi, I'm feeling really weird." I smiled saying "Because this feeling every girl feels when she hears this sound of barat started increasing." She looked at me saying "Sachi, everything will be ok? Did I take right decision? Now I want to run away from here, I'm nervous, sad, happy, scared and what not."

I put my hand on her shoulder saying "Don't think too much this is just mixed emotion when you see Sameer bhai wearing his groom clothes waiting for you in mandap you will forget everything Aaru. And about you decision I think you don't need to think is correct or not now because Sameer bhai is already your child's dad so...." Hearing me she put her hand on her face saying "I totally forgot that I'm pregnant."