Episode 9

Sachi's POV

Today I'm so happy but why I feel like something is not right, something is going to happen, something bad. Sachi, don't think too much everything is okey, nothing is wrong now.

After half an hour dinner was ready. Today Maa said don't set table, let workers do that. We all agreed for that and started going to rooms to call everyone. Maa went to call Papa, Samaira went to call Sameer bhai, Samastha went to check on Kush and I went to call Sanjh.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw Sanjh sitting on the bed with his laptop. He is so workaholic. How long had it been since we came from office, yet he was sitting with his laptop.

"Suniye" hearing me he looked at me and smiled saying "Yeah...". I also gave him a smile and said "Dinner is ready so if you are free then..."

"You're done making dinner?" He asked with little surprised expression. I just nodded and he said pouting like a little kid "It's so fast, did you order food from hotel?" This was first time I was seeing him like this. It was like a cute version of Sanjh Rajvanshi that I didn't know about. Now I see why he said on that day, we don't know about each other and as always Mr. Sanjh Rajvanshi is correct we don't know each other well.

I just giggled and said "No I didn't order from hotel but today Samastha and Samaira helped me so that's the reason."

He again said with little shock and said "WHAT THE HELL" not understanding his sudden outburst I said "What happen did I do something wrong?" he just shook his head and controlling his laugh said "Samaira helped you?" I just nodded still not understanding. Now he started laughing loudly and said "You are really something Sachi, mom always shouts on Samaira for kitchen work but still our bandariya is bandariya she never listened to her but you said she helped you, Oh My God." What...bandariya? I didn't know he calls Samaira bandariya. I also started laughing because of his beautiful laugh and controlling my laugh said "Don't worry it's eatable cause she just helped me" hearing me he again started to laugh loudly and holding my hand said "Let's go everyone must be waiting for us." Even his little touch gave me butterflies in my stomach. I just nodded, leaving our room. He left my hand too from his hold and I missed his warmth on my hand.

When we went downstairs everyone was waiting for us. We were eating, talking and laughing and Sameer bhai was trying to talk to Sanjh but Sanjh only ignored him. Sanjh is so stubborn, can't he just forgive Sameer bhai, I mean he didn't kill anyone. He just forgot to give me a car. This is how our dinner ended but after dinner Sanjh started to walk outside maybe towards garden. Watching him going there I looked at Sameer bhai and said "Sameer bhaiya, he is going outside maybe garden" understanding me he also went outside running like a kid.

After completing my kitchen work I came to my room and went to balcony just to get fresh air. The weather was very nice. I was looking at sky when I heard some noises and looked down just to find this brothers duo. They were talking about morning's event and Sameer bhai said sorry to Sanjh a lots of time but Sanjh still wasn't ready to forgive him but why? Sameer bhai didn't do any big crime. Suddenly Sameer bhai hugged Sanjh tightly but Sanjh didn't hug him back huh... Rude... I heard Sameer bhai saying "Sorry na bhai. From today onwards I will do everything carefully. I won't make such mistake again in my life bhai please talk to me." Hearing him Sanjh also hugged him and said "Ok I forgive you now leave me, I can't breathe because of your hug." Sameer bhai broke the hug and kissed him on cheeks and Sanjh shouted on him "Why the heck you kissed me, get your own girlfriend and kiss her or do whatever you want, leave me alone you little piece of shit." hearing him I started laughing not so loudly.

"Oh really, whatever I have you, I don't need a girlfriend and yes why did you forgive me suddenly. Bhai, from morning you were showing anger towards me like I killed someone" Sameer bhai said without laughing on Sanjh's shout. Yeah point to be noted why the heck he suddenly forgave him. "Because Sameer you were just saying sorry but you didn't understand your mistake. When you told me you won't do such careless thing again so understanding you I forgave you. I hope you won't repeat same mistake again Sameer Rajvanshi. If you do this again then I will never talk to you understand" Sanjh said calmly.

Wahhh he is really so good at punishing people and that's the whole reason no one said to Sanjh that listen to Sameer bhai once. Sanjh is so good as an elder brother and the main thing is I just love their sibling bond. Thinking about them I suddenly missed Shree bhai. He is always good to me. My family is not in India after Sanjh left to US. They also went to Chicago for bhai's work and Kanika also wanted to meet her parents. They went there for 6 months. Kanika's brother shifted to Chicago that's why her parents also went with them. I'm missing them badly.

I went inside my bedroom and looked at time. Oh it's late, lets sleep for today, I will call Shree bhai tomorrow. I don't know why but I was feeling like something bad will happen, I just shrugged it off and I was about to sleep on couch when the room door open revealing my husband. I just gave him a smile and lay down. After few mins I fell asleep.

I woke up because of my loud alarm, I looked at Sanjh who was sleeping. I just went near him and caressed his hairs. He frowned in his sleep again making me giggle at his antics. Looking at his face once again I went to washroom. I did my morning routine and went to kitchen to make breakfast. After making breakfast for everyone I made Sanjh's green tea and went to our room to wake up Sanjh. After waking him up he went to washroom, I put his green tea on table and went downstairs to make lunch.

After some time Samastha came and other family members also. Samastha and me started setting food on dining table. Everyone was already sitting on dining except Papa and Sanjh. Papa already had his breakfast and right now he was sitting on sofa and watching news. I was about to go to our room to call Sanjh for breakfast but I saw him coming downstairs with his office attire. He was wearing grey suit with blue tie. He looks more handsome in suits. When our eyes met we just passed a smile to each other.

He was about to sit on chair when the news grabbed our attention. Papa was about to change the channel when Sanjh said angrily "STOP Papa" we all got scared of his loud voice. Instead of changing the channel he said "Papa just increased the volume of TV". "THE INDIA'S FAMOUS YOUNGEST BUSINESS TYCOON IS MARRIED. THE ONE AND ONLY SANJH RAJVANSHI IS SECRETLY MARRIED." saying this they started showing my pictures, but all pictures were taken from backside. That's why no one could tell that it was me. "HOW MANY GIRLS' HEART GOT BROKE DOWN TODAY BECAUSE OF SANJH RAJ-" before they continue Sanjh took the remote and shut down that TV angrily.

I flinched when he threw the remote on floor angrily and shouted "WHO DID THIS?" no one answered.

"No one did that from our family Sanjh but don't shout, what will Sachi feel, think about her once." Papa said looking at my red eyes. Sanjh did not reply to Papa but started coming towards me in anger. He came close to me, grabbed my arm tightly and said "Isn't that person you who leaked this shit?" I just looked at him in shock controlling my tears. My words were not coming from my mouth but still I said stuttering "Why.. w.w..would ..I do..t...th...that?" He again shouted digging his nails in my arm "Don't you want money and fame, you are such a gold digger Sachi Kashyap" I hissed in pain when he digged his nails and shouted. Now my tears started to come out. He thinks I'm a gold digger. I just don't want to defend myself, think whatever you want. If I want to prove myself then my mouth and tongue will betray me now.

Maa came between me and Sanjh and said "Sanjh, leaver her, you're hurting her." listening to Maa he threw my arm from his hold and my arm was totally red because of his tight hold. He took out the phone from his pocket and dialed a number "Priya, I want all the information about today's news understand. I want everything on my table by the time I will come to office in 15 mins." saying this to his PA he cut the call and again turned to me "DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE UNDERSTAND? UNTIL I COME" he shouted and left in hurry.

I went to my bedroom without looking at anyone, I didn't want to get more embarrassed in front everyone. He thinks I'm here just because I want his money. My family is not beggar, we have enough money. We are not rich as Rajvanshis but as I belong to middle class family that doesn't mean I want his money. If I wanted to show my marriage to world then why would I wait for fucking 4 months. But those photos, who clicked that? That's not important, he didn't even think twice before saying I am the one who did this. He doesn't trust me. He was correct, you don't know me Sanjh. I was crying a mess till now and because of so much crying my head started to ache and even I don't know when I fell asleep.

***********************