J e a l o u s

AMAYA'S POV

I was leaning against the bar whilst talking with Skye, I was waiting for my drink. Although I said I wouldn't drink any more, I had to feel something after seeing Chase. Every now and then, I would watch him; "Who could that be?" I asked myself, talking about the woman he was with.

But I said that loud enough for Skye to hear; "That woman?" She asked, looking at their direction. I nodded my head in response.
"It could be a friend, or a cousin, or even a partner..." Skye lowered her voice at the word "partner"; and I knew exactly why.

I glared at her until I was interrupted by the bartender; "Here's your drink."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I finished my drink when Chase started coming over, when he reached me he remained standing instead of sitting on one of the stools, like I was.
"Hello, Amaya" He calmly spoke "I wasn't expecting to see you here."
"I could say the same." I admit, I took my re-filled drink and started chugging it down.

It was burning my throat and I was enjoying it, it was helping me hide my true feelings.

I guess I went too far, because I realised I had almost finished the drink, and even Chase stopped me.
"Easy, easy." He assured me.

I looked at him with anger, which later turned into a smile. We laughed it off together.

"So" I began "who was that woman you were talking to?" Chase giggled, until he met my totally serious face; "Are you jealous?" He asked.
"No. You really have the audacity to think that?" I yelled.

But that fucking idiot just smiled wider.

To make everything worse, Skye was sitting right next to me for that whole moment.

CHASE'S POV

Time passed, I spent it all with Amaya. She was completely wasted, I mean, she had finished three drinks in front of me, and I knew she had a bunch before she saw me.

I on the other hand, only had a few, I wasn't even drunk. The time I was spending with Amaya, we were talking, I also made it clear that Audrey, the woman I was talking to, is just my friend.

Although Amaya denied that she was jealous, I knew she was. It was obvious.

I had noticed that Amaya had her friends with her, Mackenzie and Skye, they were talking to another girl that looked like she was around their age, but I had never heard of her before until Amaya said that she was Skye's sister.

She was the only one who was sober.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Skye's sister had told the girls to go back to the hotel, they agreed, but it's not like she could take care of three drunk women, so I volunteered to take care of Amaya, since I knew her.

Of course that wasn't the only reason.

When we well arrived at the suite, I helped her getting in and sat her on one of the beds. I brought her some of my clothes to change into, so that she could be more comfortable than what she would be in that tiny ass dress.

Once she did, I did a quick night routine and she used the restroom. After that, I took her to the bed. She started a small talk, stumbling on her words, as one does.

"I have actually been thinking about you." She admitted, when she sat on the bed next to me.
"Really?" I said.
"Mhmmm." She said, her eyes were starting to close, I could tell she was tired.

"You ready to go to sleep?" I asked a question which I already knew the answer to. She nodded.
"Alright, you can take this bed-" I said, but I was interrupted.

Not because she said anything, but she just looked at me in a way, in a way she never had before. Her siren eyes softened, while scanning my face. I felt my heart beat pick up it's pace and my face heating. Was I beginning to blush?

I couldn't even finish thinking, as I was interrupted by her lips on mine. It was a soft sensation. I didn't even realise what was happening, I just needed to kiss her back, and so I did.

She pulled away after a few seconds and flashed me a smile, with her eyes halfway closed. She's so cute.

Amaya laid back and so I thought that she was about to fall asleep, so I got up and walked towards the other bed.

"Stay with me." Amaya softly spoke, apparently her voice is even more angelic when she's tired.

I didn't want to waste another second and jump onto the bed next to her, but I didn't want her to do anything she would regret the next morning.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yes." She she whispered.

Still, I wasn't sure she truly wanted this. Instead I sat down in my own bed, probably better for the both of us.
"C'mon. I want you here." She mumbled.

I  was about to give in, I went to her and laid on the bed right next to her, she pulled the blanket on top of the both of us. I was about ti close my eyes, but then I felt her turning around. Her perfect face was now in front of me, but then disappeared in the crook of my neck.

I let out a small giggle, while running my hand slowly up and down her back, I noticed she had completely switched off. I decided to try and fall asleep too.

I just can't believe I'm cuddling with her.

~HIS MAFIA AND HIS GIRL~