Ginawa ko naman pumikit and relaxed myself to get some sleep but my mind can't seem to stop thinking! Thinking about Ivan and what we had talked about. I wanted to fix this but my mind keeps on saying the other way and my pride keeps on making its walls high.

I got up from the bed. I walked towards to the curtain of the window. Sumilip ako dito and I was awed by the view. You can see the dazzling night sky and the beach from here. I say, Kuya Ethan did a good job in giving me this room even though it's at the end of the hallway.

I stared outside the window and making myself calm. In that way, maybe I will be able to have a good night sleep.

While loosing my mind with the scenery, a memory flashed back to me. The memory of what Ivo 'accidentally' made early this morning. Aaminin ko, it still bothers me. What if it's true? What if my son really meant what he did? Should I be happy? Or should I be worried? Because what is currently happening between me and his Father is not the perfect timing for it.

At the back of all these thoughts, I found myself touching my belly. I caressed it like there is someone really inside of me. My heart raced with fear but at the same time there's excitement with it.

Natigil ang pag-iisip ko when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at it and wondered who could that be at this hour? I assume everyone is already sleeping but who could this be?

There's a knock again on the door. I frowned. This better be good or else. I walked to the direction of the door and opened it.

"Do you know what time it—- Ivan?!"

"Eunica"

He is looking at me with groggy eyes while his body is being supported by the door.

"What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night!" I lowly screamed at him dahil baka may makarinig sa amin.

I saw how sad his eyes are. "B-Baby, I'm s-sorry. "

He tried to pull himself up and walked an inch to me then lock my face with his hands. Napangiwi ako ng maamoy ko ang alak sa kanya.

He sighed. "B-babe, b-abyy, l-let's get this over with, ha? M-Mag-bati na tayo, ha? I miss you so much."

He moves forward then suddenly fell into my arms. Mabuti nalang at nasalo ko ito and God! He is so heavy! Argh!

My face grimaced when I smelled alcohol again on him. I rolled my eyes, iinom tapos hindi naman pala kaya. Wala akong nagawa kundi ipasok siya sa kuwarto ko and shut the door with my foot. Baka may makakita pa sa amin, it's too embarassing.

I dragged him to the bed with all my strength at pabagsak na inihiga sa kama. I put my hands on my waist and my jaw clenched. I just told him kanina to not bother me again but look, here he is on my bed, passed out like a log.

Napapailing na hinubad ko yung slippers ni Ivan and unbutton his polo. I helped him get up kahit napakabigat nya para alisin ito. Mabuti na lang at nakisama siya. Lasing ba talaga 'to? I looked at him at nanlaki ang mga mata ko ng nakatingin ito sa akin.

I gulped. "B-Bakit?"

He's just staring at me with a dark stare. "Eunica."

"Hm?" Iyon nalang ang nasagot ko dahil ang parang may nakabara sa lalamunan ko.

He held my face and a soft smile painted his sexy lips. "B-Baby, you're here."

Napatitig ako rito. "Because this is my room."

His hands lazily went down on his lap and his eyes are groggy again. He's trying his best to keep it open while roaming his eyes around before looking back at me. "Really? But this is my room."