TLH2: Chapter 38

WARNING! R18

Erin's POV

"So, are you really sure everything you've talked about is clear to him?"

I can see that eagerness in his eyes through the mirror. I stopped drying my hair and looked at him.

"Crystal, babe." Sabi ko and winked at him.

Pagkapasok palang namin sa loob ng bahay at agad na nangulit sa akin si Ivan tungkol sa napag-usapan namin ni Ricky kanina.

He even followed me in the shower para lang makinig sa akin! Ibang klaseng kulit din itong si Ivan at napa-ikot na lamang ako ng mga mata sa kanya kanina.

I was combing my hair ng makita ko na napatayo ito ng kama at dahang-dahan na lumapit ito sa akin. I can feel his breath on my neck and it's giving me shivers. Napatitig ako dito through the mirror and he's looking at me like I'm his prey.

"What?"

"I just want to assure that I will only have you for myself. No one else but me." Seryosong sabi nito.

I can feel my cheeks heating up. Then a crazy idea came up to me.

"And if it's not?" Hamon ko dito.

He grinned and raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh, baby I'd go through to heaven and hell to fight for you."

I smirked and turned around to face him. I brushed my hand on his hair and I can see that his eyes soften.

"Darling, you will always have me. You know that." I said in a seductive tone.

I can see his jaw clenched, lihim akong napangiti sa sarili. He snakes his arms around my waist.

"Hm, you smell so good, babe." He huskily said and I can feel something hot inside me. With just his voice, he's turning me on. God, this man!

I chuckled sweetly. "Do you like it when I smell good?"

He smirked. "Why baby, there's not a time you didn't smell good to me."

"Oh, is that so? Is that the reason you're so into me?" I slowly brushed my fingers on the side of his neck and I can feel him tensing up.

His brows raised. "Sweetheart, it's one of the many reasons that I am so into you." He chuckled.

"Hmm?" I pretended to think. "Then, why do I feel like I can't see it in you?" I teased while biting my lips.

I smirked and his eyes are giving me shivers again down to my spine. Oh-oh, looks like I've gone too far with what I am thinking.

"You want me to show you, Ms. Confident?"

"Oh? You're ready for that?"

He walked slowly and as I moved backwards, I can feel the vanity table behind my back.

"I'm always ready for you, baby." He huskily said. We're only inches apart and I can smell his minty breath that's turning me on. My heart is beating so fast.

His eyes were locked to mine, it's like our eyes are the one doing the talking, and in one swift move, he kissed me hard on the lips and I replied the same intensity that he is giving me.

Ivan's POV

Our kiss went deeper and deeper. I released her and we were both gasping for air. But I'm not done yet. I kissed her neck that made her moan. I grabbed her by the ass while biting her torso and lay her on the bed.

I gently lay her and our lips meet again. I untie her robe and roamed my hands all over her body. God! This woman is making me crazy. She takes my shirt off while I do her robe down to her night gown.