i was going with lyn😂😂, yk where he at.

somebody came to pick him up.

oh.

i'm finna come get you.

wait! i gotta get in the shower.

aight hurry up i'm omw
read at 3:04 pm.

her face scrunched up at the fact that lyn had plans to other her and went somewhere else, she wanted to question him but she felt that it was going to much.

"chile, let me get in the shower." milani mumbled to her self standing up from her bed.

"hey quincyy" milani hopped into his car putting her seatbelt on, how used she was getting to his car she felt like a passenger princess, she didn't even have to drive her car anymore at this point.

"wassup mama" he sniffed sitting up "you hungry?" he started the car up putting his car in drive.

"lowkey.. yea." she murmured not wanting to feel like she was begging for any food, she barley ate today.

"we finna go to kali house— your mom?" milani asked and he nodded driving off.

"you hungry right?" he laughed and she smacked her lips, he told her that kali's food was everything but she really didn't care for it, now that she was hungry she thought otherwise.

"yea i wanna go now." milani smiled and he laughed. "fat ass."

he turned music on conscious on milani to get irritated by his music, she hated his music.

"quincy.. turn this shit off" milani whined laying back into her seat effecting quincy to laugh.

"you ain't never heard this song before, you just assuming so you can go to music." quincy rolled his eyes playfully.

"mmcht, you must be a snitch listening to my boy gunna." milani closed her eyes, due to the sun being in her face.

"but that's yo boy okayyy" quincy kept one hand on the wheel, and his other rested on his lap.

"aye" her hands went up "i'm just saying, i still listen to his shit he ain't snitch on me" milani dropped her hands and they laughed.

"nah his new album hit no cap" quincy nodded and milani agreed.

"i can go to a— no."

"i'm scared to go in.." milani sat inside of the car with one leg out of the door chewing on her nails.
all of the cars outside of her house scared her frequently because she had bad social anxiety.

"bruh' quincy smacked her hand away from her mouth. "why can't you just bring me a plate back" milani exclaimed.

"cause yo ass gone have a heat stroke in this car." quincy and milan went back and forth for twelve minutes straight, milani had every excuse not to go in his mother home.

"i'm not even hungry." she crossed her arms pulling her body back into the car, shew as getting irritated and she was hot.

soon as them words escaped her mouth her stomach began to growl, embarrassing.

quincy laughed watching her face being covered up by her hands, always at the bad times.

he looked at his phone timing, it was very early.
'4:02pm'

"come on lala dead ass." his hands went in his pockets he looked at her fiddling with her nails.

quincy looked at his mother house hearing music and chattering coming from the backyard of her home, he figured she had some family and friends over.