Make a Move [S2]

Note: I strongly encourage you all to go back and read all of the updated chapters, but especially "(Updated!) Brainstorm [S2]" as there were major changes and this picks up immediately from there. Might have been a while from some of you readers.

0-0-0-0-0

A Helix of Sentiments

0-0-0-0-0

Alexander Worchestor looked down at Zora Norvani with a cold, but subtle look of intrigue. He knows who is standing in front of him, the Tech user was a very smart young lady who was apart of Walker and Blaine's entourage. She was dating Robert Day, the skilled swordsman Pyros commoner, and she was one of the top students in the school on a intelligence scale.

Alexander knows of Zara Noravani but he could count on one hand how many times they've interacted with each other, which is why he was a bit surprised to have opened the door to see her standing there.

Zara swallowed a bit nervously at the sight of the tall, golden eyed man that looked down at her as he awaited a response to his silent question.

'What are you doing here?'

"Good afternoon Alexander," Zora began diplomatically.

Alexander hummed.

"I think I've begun to generate a theory that might be worthwhile for you to listen to, about the state of the school and the overall atmosphere lately."

"Respectively, I could care less about the others that aren't the Crown Prince of Asnos." Alexander said flatly, as he furrowed his brows a bit. His entire life has been for supporting Alastair, and everyone else came second in priority. The world could burn tomorrow, and he would carry out his job still in order to protect the Crown Prince as his duties suggest.

Zara was quick to call out on his bullshit however as she snort, "Enough with the bravado. Sure, the rest aren't really worth paying attention to, but I've seen you care about some other people at least, even if it's few. Vinnie, for example."

"What does my brother have to do with anything?"

"Just an example, as I said. But look, fine, you don't give a shit about the rest of the school. To each their own, I guess. But this might affect Alastair too, which is why the moment I thought of this possibility, I came to visit you."

"And not Alastair himself?" Alexander raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"Would he even talk to me?" Zara shot back. "Besides...we don't know who's listening or how it works yet."

Alexander's heart frozen at the words for a moment, because that was grounds that something suspicious was really going on. Zara Norvani was not a stupid woman, unlike her boyfriend. If she had suspected something to be amiss, it would be important to take heed of the warning. Even if nothing came of it in the end, just in case.

But there was one last thing that Alexander had to confirm before he heard the lady out.

"What's with the sudden concern for the Crown Prince? No one these days are particular pro-monarch around him unlike in the past, I simply can't process what could move you to take charge for him." And what he had done, goes left unspoken.

To that, Zara let out a small sigh as she crossed her arms, looking away. To pity the Crown Prince, surely that wouldn't get her through in the gulliontine, right? Looking "down" on a member of the royal family? And yet, it was true.

"Perhaps that's the reason in itself, to answer your question Alexander. The people don't know much about the incident, but it's only isolated Alastiar even further. He doesn't have anyone else, besides you really. Maxwell stopped being around him, Samuel disappeared, and well, he wasn't particularly likable when he was younger either."