Special: The Convoluted Essence of the Powerful

(A/N: Hey there readers!

First, thank y'all so much for hitting the 1k votes mark! I never thought that my world would get this far too be honest, glad you guys love it as much as I do.

This chapter can be read as a stand-alone in a way, it's a bit of a special episode. I've sprinkled little hints throughout the story about some aspects of the world lore, but I decided that this small introduction to the gods, goddess, and beings and their traits was needed for future reference!!

Enjoy the glimpse of the insight of what it's like to be a being of power in the universe that hosts Asnos!

It's not as simple as it may seem...)

----------

In the beginning, there were three. No one knows how it happened, it just did. The essence of everything in this universe, one that belongs in a string of infinite webs that holds countless of possibilities.

But these three, were specifically in charge of the universe where Asnos was located.

The entity of Time, Almotia.

Normally depicted being a woman with numerous clocks wearing gold, green, and blues in her surroundings, she was the essence of time and gave birth to all that is relevant to it. Aging, the Sun, the Moon, etc, this can be traced back to Almotia.

Solar and Shadow magic are particularly connected to her as well

The entity of Space, Vega.

Depicted as a man who likes to reside in a glass cube full of white and light, he controls and constructs worlds, domains, planets. He is a craftsman, and loves creating new things in his glass workshop, where he can build all he likes in his mind palace. Gastrous and Bios magic have a deep connection back to Vega.

The last one that little is known about, is the entity of Dark Matter, Mumbis

There is about a small book worth of information about this being, but it should be known that they are credited by humanity to be not just known for the creation of Dark Matter, but of regular Matter as well. It is a heavily debated topic in the sorcerer scientology, but one that has a popularity as well.