(Updated!) Turmoil [S2]

Update Notice 06/14/2023: Some minor dialogue redactions and additions for smoother conversation flow. I have a new idea for Walker and Blaine's dynamic now, as I have been enlightened hehehe.

---

WARNING: Some Smut, Suggestive Hints about Suicide and Depression

---

"Hey Walker, sorry to bother you, but do you know where the closest bathroom is?"

"Hey Walker! What's good on the menu in the cafeteria?"

"Walker! Hey, how are you doing? Want study together?"

"Hey Walker. I wanted to check out something in the capital, and I heard that you were going to take a trip there relatively soon. Want to go together?!"

"Hey Walker!" Taurus Fox chirped loudly in the classroom, causing some heads to turn into his direction. He grinned at the red-hair boy who was looked a bit ragged but managed a small smile and nodded.

"Taurus." Walker greeted. He was getting to know him for the last couple of days, since he was helping him adjust to the school. Taurus Fox was interesting enough and he didn't hesitate to seek Walker out with any questions which was fine to the latter. It gave him an easy outlet to do something easier with his busy lifestyle and responsibilities.

In the corner of his eye, he noticed Blaine's expression had blanked from his seat. They had original sat next together in this class but after Alexander Worchestor's words and Blaine's reaction, Walker has taken upon himself to sit next to the newest student at Asken Academy for the past couple of days now.

Was it pettiness? Perhaps.

Walker could admit to being a little childish.

But it didn't change the fact that he was upset with that damned Ashdown right now. Why did feelings have to be so complicated?

Meanwhile Blaine was wallowing as Walker continued to ignore him. He internally cursed, so much for talking later, and the thought alone was slowly stressing Blaine out.

Granted, they didn't have to talk every single day, they both had lives outside of each other. They just normally did. Walker was typically busy with being a Head Magnate and often did work in his office. Blaine would go off to the training classrooms and do some drills in his free time when he wasn't with friends. They did have lives outside of each other.

But talking with Walker was such a significant part of his day that it was just weird not feeling comfortable to walk over and say hi.

Or have Walker pull him close to him late at night when the nightmares get really draining.

And if Blaine were to be truly truly honest with himself, he misses that he doesn't get the chance to stare into Walker's soft eyes underneath the sheets when a certain atmosphere develops between the two of them and kiss the latter slowly as they hold hands. Blaine's cheeks turned red as he coughed to quickly get rid of the unnecessary thoughts.

It was like an unspoken agreement that they don't talk about it outside of the bed. It was rare when it happens, but an indescribable joy envelops Blaine whenever those moments do come true. It feels like they are one, as Walker runs his hands through Blaine's hair as they kiss, pressing his body closer to Blaine's as Blaine runs as hand down his back.

Blaine's eyes closed as he clenched his fists with frustration.

Walker always brought a whirlwind of feelings along with him, he was always on Blaine's mind in some form of fashion.