She explained to me in her own words that this way of living, living with me, felt natural and liberating despite it being the total opposite to what she and Holland were used to. I can understand why he's on alert, and why he's combative and defensive, but he must get used to change. And I am willing to give Holland some space and some time to adjust.

.

There's no one like him.
Suddenly I feel alive and somewhat energised when I'm in his presence. The only reason why I can control my physical urges is because I truly believe my soul wants his. The fact I feel so awakened by him that his aura distracts me from the world around me, only entrenches the need I feel for him.

He is challenging, but so is life. Without him every moment feels dull. Without him my battles feel negative and numb.
With him I feel this electrifying positive charge.. and for that reason alone he is mine.

.

H
(The land of Georgebury and journey to Holland's new abode)

H(The land of Georgebury and journey to Holland's new abode)

"How much longer until we arrive?" I asked Chris

"How much longer until we arrive?" I asked Chris. The four of us were playing Red Block.

"Within the next half hour." Chris put down a king of hearts, forcing me to surrender my most precious card.
"Oh I nearly forgot to tell you. All devices which were in yours and Paris' possession have been incinerated. However, all contacts have been uploaded onto this USB." Chris reached inside their pocket to hand over the item.

I was mortified. They did what?!

"I bet it was Quinton's idea. Ugh that sad fuck! I swear I'll ring out his neck. Who the fuck does he think he is touching my stuff?!" I was fuming. I was mainly directing my expression towards Paris who looked out of it. From the looks of it she too was shocked.

"It was me actually. I instructed my younger brother to strip you both of your devices." Confidently confessed Chris. Chris looked nonchalant as they laid down the cards.

"W-why?" All my memories and all of my private information were gone.. just like that?
"How could you?" I felt my lip quiver.

"You will be given new devices and tools to create your own. From our investigation the threat that's going to try and attack this family already had tabs and trackers on your devices. To ensure protection all of our security needed to be carefully tested." Chris got up, leaving the booth.

If they are able to access my coding networks and decode my locks and passcodes, then why did Quinton need me on the job?

"Move please." I told Paris so I could follow after Chris.
"Chris!" I shouted out.

"I'm going to the toilet." Chris didn't turn back to look at me.

Ugh..

I walked back to the both, took the USB and walked elsewhere.
"I don't like any of y'all." I grumbled.

These people are so secretive.

"He doesn't mean it." I heard Paris say to Punja, or whatever the fuck she's called.

These people are so controlling it's fucking me up.
Does Chris work for Quinton?
Does Quinton work for Chris?
I just hope I can still make my bags and get in contact with CJ.

CJ... I could've sworn I saw him at the shopping centre, but if it was actually him I'm sure he'd come to greet me. I need to try and get in contact with him.
Will Quinton allow him to stay with us?

I went back to the room I slept in to watch some TV. Real Housewives of Atlanta was available and so I watched that. At first the drama pissed me off, but it got real interesting real quick. The pathetics and jokes throughout had me invested.

"Holland." Knocked Paris.

"Come in."

"Hey you okay?" She asked compassionately.

"Just abouts." I shrugged.

"Well we've arrived." I could see her trying to contain her excitement.

"Let's go go go." I said comically with fake enthusiasm.

At least we get to start new life.