-Reaping Of The 75th-

"Ladies and gentlemen." Snow's smiling face came on the big screens in the district, in the shops, in school, in Athena's home, on her TV that turned on by itself.

She squished out the smoke, sitting down on her couch with her arms crossed, this year was a quarter quell and those games are always the worst.

Worst as in how the gamemakers always came up with more sadistic arenas, more spectacular once then before, she was sure into her bones that her icy arena was a discarded quarter quell idea as it was much harder and harsher on the tributes then any other arena before or after hers that wasn't a quarter quell, Annie's accidental water grave arena and the desert arena Gloss had fought in could have been one too.

"This is the 75th year of the hunger games." His disgusting voice came that just lit the fire in her, oh how much she wished to gut him with her own claws. "And it was written in the charter of the games that every 25 years, there would be a Quarter Quell to keep fresh for each new generation the memory of those who died in the uprising against The Capitol." 

"Bastard." She breathed, leaning back, each year, this memory was relieved but they didn't think of it as important enough.

"Each Quarter Quell is distinguished by games of a special significance. And now on this, the 75th anniversary of our defeat of the rebellion, we celebrate the 3rd Quarter Quell."

Loud cheering came through the speakers, as if they had on purpose filmed the citizens noise, Athena was sick as Snow happily waved for a moment before going on.

"As a reminder that even the strongest cannot overcome the power of the Capitol. On this, the 3rd Quarter Quell Games, the male and female tributes are to be reaped from the existing pool of victors in each district."

Silence but he kept on.

"Victors shall present themselves on reaping day regardless of age, state of health or situation."

Athena stood up, in two strides was in front of the TV and punched in the screen with a scream.

Her fist was shaking, protected by the glove as she pulled it out of the body which then she shoved off the table it was resting on.

She span and fell to be seated where the TV had been and grabbed her head.

The victors are to be reaped.... She can be reaped again... Oh my... She can be reaped again.

But....

Why does it not bother her?

She doesn't feel fear or sadness, just anger, anger at the games that stole her brother from her, anger at Snow, anger at all.

She couldn't hear the ringing of the phone, trapped in her mind.

Johanna would be reaped again, she is the only female victor from 7, her little wolf was going back into the arena... They are once again trying to take people she cares about from her.

Mags or Annie, there are the two only living female victors from 4, one of them will be lost and if either is pulled, Finnick will volunteer to accompany them if he is not pulled.

Wiress if the one from the five female victors of 3, the one woman that still tried to be her friend even when she was a new victor that scared everyone.

Cecilia is from 8, with three children and one of the eight female victors.

Athena herself if part of a huge panel of female victors, even tho she could be pulled and she knows this time there will not be volunteering.

....

Katniss is the only female victor of 12.

Athena picked up her head.

Katniss will be forced to be reaped with either Heymitch or Peeta.

Katniss will once again be a tribute.

If before Athena wouldn't join despite Johanna being there, if that was even a question, then now it was sure that she would.

She gets the chance to not only save her little wolf.

But also kill Katniss Everdeen.