Place

As (Y/n), and Bandit, arrived at Bandit's family house, they parked their vehicle in the designated parking lot. Chilli, Bandit's wife, was waiting outside. "Ready to go inside? Don't worry, we'll guide you and show you around," Chilli said to Y/n. "Thank you again for everything," (Y/n) replied to Bandit and Chilli, expressing gratitude. They all entered the house together.

Chilli began showing (Y/n) around, leading him through the entryway, dining room, living room, kitchen, playroom, and more. Finally, they arrived at the spare room, where a neatly made bed and some stuffed toys awaited. "What do you think? The kids put some stuffed toys here, thinking you might feel lonely," Chilli remarked to (Y/n). "Is this really okay? I mean, it's a lot-" (Y/n) started to say but was interrupted. "If you want to complain, it's not me; it's Bluey and Bingo who did this," Chilli joked, lightening the mood.

"Don't feel nervous or embarrassed. Even though you're the only human, everyone will get used to you. We've even organized a party gathering with the neighbors tomorrow," Chilli reassured (Y/n) in a supportive manner. "Just be yourself. I'll leave you for now; I need to make lunch," she added, showing her trust in (Y/n)'s ability to settle in. As Chilli walked out of the room, she overheard Bandit's comment from outside the house. "I'm going to pick up the kids from school!" Bandit announced. "Sure thing, babe," Chilli responded, indicating her agreement and support for Bandit's errand.

And (Y/n) settled down on the bed, feeling the comfort of the clean sheets. Taking a moment to relax, reflected on the warm welcome he had received from Bandit, Chilli, and the kids, As he lay there, thoughts and emotions filled his mind, anticipation and excitement mingling with a hint of nervousness about being the only human in this unique environment. Nonetheless, a sense of belonging began to take hold as they realized the genuine efforts made to make him feel at home. With that reassurance, (Y/n) allowed himself to drift into a peaceful state, ready to embrace the new experiences that lay ahead.

Bandit started the engine and hit the road towards the school, singing happily, "I'm gonna pick up my kids at the school, augh, pick them up at the school." His anticipation grew as he looked forward to picking up his daughters, Bluey and Bingo, from their respective schools.

Once everyone was safely inside the car, Bandit drove along the road. Bluey couldn't contain her excitement and asked, "Dad, did (Y/n) come?" Bingo, their tails wagging eagerly, chimed in, "Yeah, did he?" Bandit grinned, enjoying their enthusiasm. "Nope," he playfully responded, keeping up the teasing, "(Y/n) didn't come." Bluey and Bingo exchanged glances, a mix of disappointment and curiosity evident in their eyes. They genuinely wanted to know more about Y/n and play with him.

Unable to resist their eager anticipation any longer, Bandit laughed and said, "Just kidding! (Y/n) is actually at home, waiting for us." A wave of excitement and joy filled the car as Bluey and Bingo realized that they would soon have to meet (Y/n) and enjoy some playtime together. The journey continued with newfound excitement as they eagerly looked forward to the moments that awaited them at home.

As they approached their home, Bluey and Bingo's excitement reached new heights, causing them to giggle uncontrollably. Bandit, trying to maintain order, chuckled and said, "Kids, calm down! It's not like (Y/n) is going to run away." He understood their enthusiasm but wanted to remind them to stay composed.

Once Bandit parked the car in the designated parking area, he opened the doors to the backseat. In a burst of energy, Bluey and Bingo eagerly jumped out of the car and raced towards the house. Bandit watched their joy-filled sprint with a smile on his face, feeling grateful for their happiness and the anticipation of meeting (Y/n).

Bluey and Bingo raced through the dining room, living room, and kitchen, their excitement mounting. They spotted their mom, Chilli, busily preparing lunch. Breathless, Bluey asked, "Mom, do you know where (Y/n) is?" Chilli turned to them and replied, "Upstairs, probably asleep. Let's try not to make too much noise. (Y/n) must be tired."

Chilli continued with her lunch preparations, but Bluey and Bingo seemed to have disappeared. Unaware of their whereabouts, Chilli focused on the task at hand. Just then, Bandit entered the kitchen. "Need any help?" he offered, glancing at Chilli.

"Nahhh, I'm fine. You should go upstairs. The kids might bother (Y/n); he's still adjusting," Chilli responded with concern. Bandit nodded, understanding her worry. "Okey-dokey. Don't worry about (Y/n) too much. He'll get used to it. He just needs some time," he replied cheerfully.

With a reassuring smile, Bandit headed upstairs, confident that (Y/n) would gradually acclimate to their lively household. Meanwhile, Chilli continued preparing lunch, eagerly anticipating the moment when the whole family would gather together.