Afraid

Bingo was in the creek with Bluey, questioning her sister about why they were there. Bluey couldn't respond and they both noticed (Y/n) about to leave their world and return to his human world. "(Y/n), why do you have to go?" (Y/n) apologized, saying, "I'm sorry, I really have to." He started walking towards the light. Bingo didn't know what to say, but she waved goodbye to (Y/n), tears streaming down her face.

Then, Bingo slowly woke up, realizing it was just a dream. She saw her sister Bluey still peacefully asleep on the other side of the bed. Bingo got out of her bed and quietly went to check on (Y/n) to see if he was still there. As she slowly opened the door, she found (Y/n) sleeping. She approached him and gently tugged on the blanket, calling his name in a soft voice. (Y/n) slowly woke up, his vision blurry at first, until he saw Bingo by his side.

"What... yawn Oh, Bingo. It's late at night. Do you need some water?" (Y/n) responded to Bingo in a sleepy voice, but he noticed that she seemed down and sad. "Is something wrong?" (Y/n) asked, concerned. Bingo shook her head. (Y/n) became even more worried. "Would you like to stay here for the night?" (Y/n) offered. Bingo climbed onto the bed and stayed by (Y/n)'s side, curling up under the covers.

"I won't force you to tell me, Bingo. Just know that you can talk to me anytime," (Y/n) reassured her, gently patting her head. Bingo hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. "I... uhhh... okay," (Y/n) responded quietly to himself while continuing to pat Bingo's head until she drifted off to sleep.

*

*

*

*

In the morning, Chilli entered the kids' room to check if Bluey and Bingo were still asleep. She only saw Bluey and went to (Y/n)'s room to see if Bingo was there. "(Y/n), have you seen Bingo-" Chilli started to say, but she stopped upon entering the room and seeing Bingo still asleep. "She's still asleep," (Y/n) whispered, trying not to wake up Bingo. Chilli responded in a low voice, "Feel free to go to the dining room. I'll prepare some breakfast." Chilli understood and left the two in the room. (Y/n) patiently waited for Bingo to wake up, not wanting to disturb the sleeping pup, and chuckled to himself.

Then Bingo woke up, and (Y/n) greeted her with a teasing remark, saying, "Morning, sleepy head." Bingo giggled a little and (Y/n) asked her, "Are you good?" Bingo replied, "Yes, I'm okay," while trying to hide her emotions. Suddenly, Bluey burst into the room and jumped onto the bed, hugging (Y/n). "You're not going anywhere, are you, (Y/n)?" Bluey pleaded. Confused, (Y/n) responded, "What do you mean? Going where?" The kids saw that (Y/n) was confused too. "It's not real," Bluey explained, realizing that (Y/n) was never gone.