Drawing

The outside scene appeared captivating as (Y/n) gazed out the window.

The door creaked open, and the unmistakable voice of Bluey echoed, calling out, "(Y/n)!"

"Hey, Bluey, what's up?" (Y/n) greeted.

Bluey rushed towards (Y/n), embracing him tightly with a wide grin on her face. "Hi, (Y/n)!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm, her tail wagging in rhythm with her wiggling ears. "How was your day? Did you have fun at work?" Bluey asked with excitement.

"Well, it's a toy shop, so yeah, it's fun," (Y/n) replied, enjoying the warm hug.

"That's nice! Did you get to play with any of the toys today?" Bluey inquired, tilting her head curiously. "And who did you work with at the toy shop, by the way?" she asked, still holding the tight hug.

"Remember Alfie, you and your dad's friend?" (Y/n) responded.

"Oh yeah! Did you enjoy working with him?" Bluey asked with genuine curiosity.

"Yeah, he's a nice guy," (Y/n) affirmed.

Bluey nodded in agreement. "I'm happy that you two are getting along well," she said with a bright grin. "Anyways, I got you something!" Bluey chimed, her tail wiggling happily.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow, curious about the unexpected surprise.

"Come on! Come with me!" Bluey exclaimed, pulling (Y/n) excitedly toward the living room. "I got you a present! Come on, come on!" she urged, trying to quicken their pace.

As they reached the living room, Bluey turned to (Y/n), opening her paws to reveal something small. "Here! Open it!" Bluey encouraged, her tail wagging with excitement.

(Y/n) opened it to find a drawing. "Is that me?"

"Yep! I drew a picture of you, Bingo, and me! You can hang up the painting on the wall if you'd like!" Bluey replied enthusiastically, her tail wagging rapidly, ears perched up and alert.