Nightmares

(Y/n) jolted awake, his heart pounding, realizing that what he had experienced was just a terrifying nightmare. Beads of sweat covered his forehead as he took a moment to catch his breath. He looked around his familiar room, finding solace in the comforting familiarity of his surroundings.

"It was just a dream," (Y/n) reassured himself, trying to calm his racing thoughts. He took a deep breath, focusing on the feeling of his steady heartbeat and the peaceful silence that surrounded him.

To shake off the remnants of the nightmare, (Y/n) decided to engage in soothing activities. He turned on a soft lamp, casting a warm glow throughout the room. Taking a moment to ground himself, he observed the familiar objects that brought him a sense of comfort and security.

With a sigh of relief, (Y/n) realized that he was safe in his own space. The nightmare was merely a creation of his subconscious mind, a reflection of his fears and insecurities. He reminded himself that he had the power to overcome those negative thoughts and create a better reality for himself.

Gathering his strength, (Y/n) made a conscious choice to let go of the haunting images from the dream. He shifted his focus towards positive thoughts, reminding himself of his worth and the love and support he received from those who cared about him.

As the residual unease began to dissipate, (Y/n) settled back into bed, ready to embrace the peace and tranquility of a restful night's sleep. He closed his eyes, allowing his mind to drift away from the nightmare and towards a place of serenity and calmness.

In the morning, (Y/n) and the Heeler family gathered for breakfast, engaging in their usual morning routine. Bluey and Bingo played together after finishing their meal, their laughter filling the air.

However, Bandit and Chilli noticed a change in (Y/n)'s demeanor. Concerned, they approached him, sensing that something might be wrong. Bandit asked, "You okay there, mate? You seem down. Is something wrong?"

Chilli added, her voice filled with care and worry, "We're here for you, (Y/n). If something's bothering you, you can talk to us."

(Y/n) felt the concern from his Heeler family, their support evident in their words and expressions. But the weight of his troubling nightmare still clung to him, making it difficult to voice his worries. He didn't want to burden them with his concerns or cause unnecessary worry.

"I'm fine," (Y/n) responded, attempting to put on a brave face. He didn't want to dampen the cheerful atmosphere or cause his family any distress. Deep down, though, he appreciated their concern and support.