School

Inside the car, Bandit was driving and preparing to drop Bluey and Bingo off at their respective schools, with (Y/n) accompanying them. Bluey and Bingo sat apart, and Bandit dropped off Bingo first.

"(Y/n), remember your promise," Bingo reminded (Y/n) about the promise he made. "(Y/n) reassured her, "Don't worry, I won't forget. Good luck!"

As they waited in the car for Bluey's turn, she asked (Y/n), "What did you promise Bingo?" (Y/n) explained, "Well, she seemed upset that I'm going to your school as a presentation. So, I promised that if there's ever a special event, I'll come."

However, Bluey seemed distracted and didn't fully listen to (Y/n)'s explanation as she looked out the window, eagerly waiting for her turn to go to school.

As Bandit came back, he expressed his confidence in not being late this time. He started the engine and drove down the road towards Bluey's school. Bluey, filled with excitement, eagerly looked out the window. "(Y/n), good luck," Bandit said to (Y/n) while keeping his focus on driving.

"Thanks, I just hope I don't scare them. Being an unknown being, a human, might frighten the kids," (Y/n) responded with concern."Don't worry about it, mate. Bluey's friends aren't like that, you'll see," Bandit reassured him cheerfully.

"We're close," Bluey chimed in.

Bandit parked the car alongside other vehicles, and the three of them got out and walked towards the school. However, (Y/n) could sense the other parent dogs looking at him, which made him nervous. Bandit offered his support, "Don't worry, they'll get used to you."

Bluey held (Y/n)'s hand, tugging him towards her school."Come on!" she happily exclaimed.

"I can do this," (Y/n) whispered to himself, trying to muster confidence. Bandit, Bluey, and (Y/n) stood at the entrance of the school, where they were greeted by Calypso, Bluey's teacher. Calypso didn't appear shocked or scared upon seeing (Y/n). "You must be (Y/n). Bluey talks a lot about you," Calypso said in a calm and cheerful manner.

(Y/n) didn't know what to say, his nervousness and anxiety getting the best of him. Sensing his unease, Calypso reassured him, "Oh, I see. Don't worry, both me and the children won't do anything to harm you. They'll be more excited and happy to see someone different like you."

Feeling a bit relieved, (Y/n) nodded in response. Bandit then bid them farewell, "You've got this, mate. I'll be back later to pick you two up. Good luck, Bluey and (Y/n)."

Bluey hugged her dad, saying, "Bye, Dad." As Bandit walked away, Bluey and (Y/n) entered the classroom, greeted by an array of stuffed toys, books, and various other objects. The room was filled with an air of anticipation and excitement for the day ahead.