D a n c e F l o o r

Start from the beginning

I decided to try all three of them before actually buying anything, so that I could see how they look on my body.

After trying them on I decided on buying the purple one, since the pink one was a little to short for me, and the teal one was kind of basic.

Mackenzie also found a nice two-piece. It was a white tank top with a white, short skirt; which had a nice accessory on the side.

 It was a white tank top with a white, short skirt; which had a nice accessory on the side

Once we finished shopping, we got an Uber back to the hotel.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we well arrived to the hotel, we had a few snacks and then went over to Skye's and Kyra's room; to get ready.

One by one, we showered and then we started doing our hair, makeup and so on. Skye had a basic black dress, with one sleeve and a slit on her waist.

 Skye had a basic black dress, with one sleeve and a slit on her waist

Kyra had a beautiful, beige dress with some detailing on the thigh.

After a few hours, we were finally ready. We got into another Uber and headed to the little party. After we got asked for ID and went inside.

These past two days, I've been doing a great job at keeping Chase out of my thoughts, but as soon as I entered the area, the scent of his strong cologne flew through my nostrils.

It was probably someone who had the same cologne. At least I hope so.

Mackenzie and Kyra immediately hit the dance floor, and Skye was about to go there too, until she noticed that I wasn't following.
"Are you okay?" she asked; sounding concerned.

"I'm fine." I assured her; and forced a smile.
"You look a little... out of it?" She said, sounding unsure.

I shook my head at her, and grabbed her wrist to take her to the dance floor with us. When the beat dropped I started moving my hips to the music. Mackenzie already managed to get all of us drinks.
She got me a drink that she claimed was vodka and cranberry juice.

It was good, I really enjoyed it. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I asked her to get me one more, and then one more.

When I asked her for a fourth one she stopped me; "What's up with you? You never drink this much?"
"I just," I began "I want to enjoy myself tonight."
She nodded at me as she went to the bar tender to get another one.

Was I telling the truth? Or was I just trying to get so drunk that I would forget about Chase? Oh my god. I don't even want to think about him in that way.

Or do I?

When Mackenzie got me my fourth drink I started drinking it slower, I wanted to be able to control myself and not get totally wasted. When I finished it I went towards the quieter side of the club, the girls volunteered to go with me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Me controlling myself, didn't go as I expected. I had definitely had more drinks than what I intended on. All of my drinks were diverse but i managed to enjoy them. I wasn't wasted though, but I had definitely drank enough to forget about Chase.

I was quite drunk though, and so were the other girls, except for Kyra, she managed to control herself. But Mackenzie and Skye had gotten so drunk that they barely could hold themselves together.

My night was going great. Finally, a successful night out. I decided not to have any more drinks.

Well that was until I bumped into someone. I turned around and locked eyes with a strict looking lady, but she ended up smiling at me and going back to talk with the person she was talking to.

"Amaya?" The person she was talking to spoke. Chase.

~HIS MAFIA AND HIS GIRL~