Chapter 192: Brave But Foolish

Comenzar desde el principio

Wu: (Pauses.) Well-

Garmadon: Thus, this battle's outcome will be swift and deadly. 

Lloyd: Ugh, do you have anything positive to say? Because the last thing we want to hear is the word dead right now.

Garmadon: Hmm. (He turns to Lloyd.) Then, I am positive we will lose.

Lloyd: (Grunts before facing Garmadon.) Well, if you're so convinced we're doomed, why did you even come?! (He leaves angrily.)

Crystal: Lloyd, wait! (She runs after Lloyd.)

Wu: (He turns to Garmadon.) Brother, please. For the sake of your son will you-

Garmadon: Be positive? You're useless hopes will get you nowhere, Wu.

Wu: (He sighs.) We must have faith, brother. (He walks out of the room.) 

Garmadon: Humph. (He takes out his plan that's now in a can.) 

Nya: Well that was awkward. (She sighs looking at the screen before looking back at Garmadon.) Uh, why are you carrying around a plant?

Garmadon: It was the only green in my life. I had hoped it would grow, and thrive, and perhaps, one day...forgive me. But now it's gone, and I am alone.....

Nya: We're talking about the plant, right?

Garmadon: Of course! What else?

Nya: Well, there is something- or someone -else. (Gaarmadon raises an eyebrow as she shakes her head.) But, you're in luck. That's a baracis ninjagai. They're pretty hardy. My mom's a terrible gardener, and even she couldn't kill one of those off. 

Garmadon: It can not be killed?

Nya: Not really. They're stubborn alright. (She holds on the leaves.) They look dead, but they come back. See? A tiny bud. You just repot it and it'll sprout. It'll just need some sun and...water. (She looks at her hands before leaving sadly.)

Garmadon: Christofern...lives? (He smiles, looking at his plant.) 

(As Nya leaves for the deck, she passes Lloyd, who is seen in the Ninja's cabin holding a picture frame.)

Lloyd: (Talking to himself.) I knew bringing him here was a terrible idea, he hasn't done anything to help us. Oni Form, channeling rage, Destruction, that's all he's good for. Evil.

Crystal: (Running, she passes the room before walking in.) Lloyd?

Lloyd: (Not looking up.) Yeah?

Crystal: Don't let those things Garmadon said get to you. (She sits beside Lloyd, putting a hand on his shoulder.) He's just not one to sugercoat things, that's all.

Lloyd: No, that's not all. It's not just that. It's the fact that he does care! (He grunts tossing a tattered picture Crystal's way as he stands up.) He doesn't care to listen, he doesn't care for morals, he doesn't care about anyone else except himself! 

Crystal: He did lose his memories, Lloyd. (She looks at the picture of Sensei Garmadon and a younger Lloyd beside eachother.) But you're right, that doesn't give him any excuse for what he's done. 

Lloyd: Exactly! (He tosses his hands up.) Harumi only brought the Oni side of him, the worst side of him, the side that doesn't care. He- He- (He puts his head down.) He doesn't even care about me.